MO SUZANNE STREETER, STACY McCALL, SHERRILL LEVITT: Missing from Springfield, MO - 7 June 1992 - Age 19, 18, 47

1602554877634.png

article-1364608-0D8B9B9E000005DC-901_224x291.jpg

Sherrill Levitt, Suzanne Streeter and Stacy McCall disappeared from the Levitt house at 1717 East Delmar Street in Springfield, Missouri on June 7, 1992.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. So many possibilities and I'm not stuck on any of them.
I'm not either although some I do feel some more unlikely than others.

The "erased" message and the fact others went into the home and played the messages etc. and such got deleted REALLY bothers me. Other things do too but that is a KEY one that bothers me. Proof though to favor one scenario over another, not really in what we have or know...

By Corin Cesaric
Published on June 7, 2023 02:19 PM
springfield-1-545b1f0da47b4192bfaa0c19f6f885e1.jpg

It has been 31 years since three women vanished without a trace from a home in Springfield, Mo., and their loved ones — and community — are still searching for answers.

On June 7, 1992, 47-year-old Sherill Levitt, her daughter 19-year-old Suzanne Streeter and Streeter's friend, 18-year-old Stacy McCall, disappeared from Levitt and Streeter's Springfield home. They haven't been seen or heard from since.

Nicknamed the "Springfield Three," the women's disappearances have stumped investigators for more than three decades, but authorities are still asking the public for any information that would help solve the mystery that has shaken the Missouri town.

Here's everything we know about the cold case:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Details at link. ~Summer

Republication of Three Missing Women novel features epilogue interview with Janis McCall​

One of the first fiction books inspired by the Three Missing Women case will be republished later this month, this edition featuring an insider's interview with Janis McCall.

The book, "Gone in the Night: The Story of the Springfield Three," will be re-released by World Castle Publishing on June 26. It was originally published in September 2020 by W&B Publishers, now defunct.

Co-written by father and son duo Alan and Brian Brown, "Gone in the Night" is a mystery novel that puts a fiction twist on the Three Missing Women case. The novel follows Brian as he works with Detective Booger McClain (a fictional private investigator) to reinvestigate the case in 2020.

The re-release of "Gone in the Night" will be available on June 26 on Amazon and at ABC Books in Springfield.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back