CO SUZANNE MORPHEW: Missing from Chaffee County, CO - 10 May 2020 - Age 49 *Found Deceased*

A Chaffee County woman is missing after a neighbor said she went out for a bike ride Sunday and never returned, sparking a search involving more than 100 emergency personnel.

The Chaffee County Communications Center received a report on Sunday at 5:46 p.m. regarding a missing woman in the area of County Road 225 and West Highway 50.

Anybody who has information on Morphew’s whereabouts is asked to call the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office at 719-539-2596 or Chaffee County Crime Stoppers at 719-539-2599.

1589412136362.png

edited by staff to add media link

Last edited:
As of this moment, yes.
They gave defense seven days to state a position so that would be seven today. I am hoping that tomorrow or at least by early next week we will know if they have raised any objection to its release. I also would assume various media outlets have requested the court to release it as anticipated and I have heard nothing of that yet either.

This case has been so closemouthed by LE for over a year now that I'm eagerly awaiting it and it seems the prosecutor wants the public to see it as well. In the Frazee case/Kelsey Berreth, it was sealed if I recall at request of the prosecution and in the beginning it was even kept from the defense. Also a Colorado case.

I have not even had time to look myself yet but I had a message from a friend that Barry received new charges earlier today and NOW that the arrest warrant has been unsealed!!! If anyone sees this and can grab links, that would be great, otherwise I will try to find such but can't spend a lot of time doing so.

Okay, so far I am not finding either of these things, the new charges or the arrest affidavit. I want to say that in case I have something incorrect.

It is interesting that the FBI on the voter fraud interviewed him in April of this year, not long prior to his murder arrest. My guess is that was not all of it nor the interview or the only one...

Nothing stands out however it's nice to have for reference. TY for posting @GrandmaBear
Well, I do think now with a bit of time to think that is odd this was filed today and it shows the feds talked to him re voter fraud which may be part of a bigger overall federal investigation because this seems so minor...? Look at Chauvin and Arbery, just because murder etc. is charged in the county does not mean the feds are not coming in later with other charges, perhaps far more than this voter thing. Today was the first day some hoped the AA on the other charges would come out and this one did... Also not sure if this means anything but I also notice page 4 of 4 is not legible, at least for me.

He also is voting for his missing wife many months after her disappearance. Why would anyone call attention or possible attention to himself like that or be so stupid when he feels like a suspect, even in a minor way calling attention?

What I really wonder about too is the original charge of influencing a public official that was charged with the murder charge... Could this relate? What I mean is was it about one vote for Trump or was it where one vote could make a big difference in an office in a county, etc. in Colorado?

This seems timed and like a strategy...

Just thoughts and total speculation. I got excited and there are more charges and there is an arrest affidavit so all true, but the AA is not the one we wait for but it does make me think the big one is going to be pretty interesting...

Well, I do think now with a bit of time to think that is odd this was filed today and it shows the feds talked to him re voter fraud which may be part of a bigger overall federal investigation because this seems so minor...? Look at Chauvin and Arbery, just because murder etc. is charged in the county does not mean the feds are not coming in later with other charges, perhaps far more than this voter thing. Today was the first day some hoped the AA on the other charges would come out and this one did... Also not sure if this means anything but I also notice page 4 of 4 is not legible, at least for me.

He also is voting for his missing wife many months after her disappearance. Why would anyone call attention or possible attention to himself like that or be so stupid when he feels like a suspect, even in a minor way calling attention?

What I really wonder about too is the original charge of influencing a public official that was charged with the murder charge... Could this relate? What I mean is was it about one vote for Trump or was it where one vote could make a big difference in an office in a county, etc. in Colorado?

This seems timed and like a strategy...

Just thoughts and total speculation. I got excited and there are more charges and there is an arrest affidavit so all true, but the AA is not the one we wait for but it does make me think the big one is going to be pretty interesting...
VERY interesting! Did he think people at the voters registration office wouldn’t notice that A missing woman in their area was voting? Seriously! It’s a small community and everybody all over the world knows about this case.

VERY interesting! Did he think people at the voters registration office wouldn’t notice that A missing woman in their area was voting? Seriously! It’s a small community and everybody all over the world knows about this case.
Stupid or just so sure he is invincible? I don't even see the reason for it honestly unless he was trying to help a smaller local election. And then he witnessed her signature? How was he going to explain being "with" Suzanne months after she went missing? Strange...

Stupid or just so sure he is invincible? I don't even see the reason for it honestly unless he was trying to help a smaller local election. And then he witnessed her signature? How was he going to explain being "with" Suzanne months after she went missing? Strange...
Or, was he trying to establish that she snuck into their mail, pulled out her ballet, and voted! HEY! She's still alive!

Asinine, if you ask me.

according to news reports, it was not a "smaller local election". Nuf said.

according to news reports, it was not a "smaller local election". Nuf said.

That's just the stupidist reason EVER. What would one fraudulent vote do in a presidential election? To the point of being caught? Which he WAS caught because everyone and their mother in his county has their eyes on him! Plus, the election office is probably TINY. At the 2000 census there were 16,242 people, 6,584 households, and 4,365 families living in Chaffee county, according to Wikipedia. :rolleyes:

I'm glad he's stupid. Now, tell us what you did with Suzanne!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back