AK SANDRA BENNETT: Missing from Anchorage, AK - 4 November 1993 - Age 41

Scorpio

1584349321905.png

Sandy was last seen at approximately 7pm on November 4, 1993 in the Spenard area of Anchorage. Her truck was found abandoned in the parking lot of a 7-11 at the corner of Arctic and International Airport Rd the morning of November 5, 1993.

*Click the Report button on a case if you'd like it to be moved to the general discussion area to be opened for commenting.*

edited by staff to add media link

Last edited by a moderator:

Scorpio

1584349452386.png
Missing Since: 11/04/1993
Missing From: Anchorage, Alaska
Classification: Endangered Missing
Sex: Female
Race: White
Date of Birth: 08/16/1952 (67)
Height and Weight: 5'3, 105 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, green eyes. Bennett's nickname is Sandy. She may use the name Sandra Bennett Blatz.

Details of Disappearance
Bennett was last seen at approximately 7:00 p.m. on November 4, 1993, leaving the Carousel Lounge bar in the Spenard area of Anchorage, Alaska. She left in her small light blue GMC pickup truck, en route to Wasilla, Alaska with a large sum of cash (either $13,000 or $17,000; accounts differ) to meet with two other individuals and buy drugs. She has never been heard from again.

Bennett's truck was discovered abandoned in the parking lot of the 7-11 convenience store on the corner of Arctic Boulevard and International Airport Road during the following day. There was no sign of Bennett at the scene, but the vehicle's door was ajar and her eyeglasses were inside.

Bennett was born in California and moved to Anchorage several years prior to her disappearance. At the time of her disappearance, she was reportedly dating a drug dealer from New York and was involved in his drug deals. Bennett formerly worked as a waitress at the Keyboard Cafe, and has three grown children. It is uncharacteristic of her to be out of touch with her loved ones.

Authorities have classified Bennett's case as a homicide, though her body was never found. They believe she was probably robbed and murdered by whomever she planned to purchase drugs from. Her case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency
Anchorage Police Department 907-786-8500

Scorpio

Sandra Bennett Blatz
Birth: 16 Aug 1952
USA
Death 4 Nov 1993 (aged 41)
Anchorage, Anchorage Borough, Alaska, USA
Burial: Unknown, Specifically: Anchorage Borough, Alaska
Memorial ID: 9117677 · View Source

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:49:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Active Missing Persons Bulletin
To: scissorhands2004@yahoo.com

this a link to where I found Sandy Bennet- Blatz photo and info since she went missing
11-4-93...I will not let this rest till I get information needed for her family and friends
I have known her since the 60's and want to solve this once and for all, if you have any info please contact the proper authorities. I have also made contact with the John Walsh Foundation. Please pass this to all your friends and family. you can personally contact me at:
scissorhands2004@yahoo.com
(907) 562-7647

Thank you for ANY and ALL help, sincerely Tish Tyler

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jose rodriguez