TX SAMUEL OLSON: Missing from Houston, TX - 27 May 2021 - Age 5 *Found Deceased*

1622258866146.png
5 year-old Samuel Olson was taken by an unknown male from a southwest Houston home in the 8800 block of McAvoy Dr. at about 7:30 a.m. on May 27th 2021.

Samuel was wearing a gray t-shirt with a red Kool-Aid man on the front of his shirt, jean shorts, and white “Buzz Lightyear” tennis shoes. Samuel was also wearing two mis-matched superhero socks. Samuel has golden-brown hair, but he also has a patch of white hair on the back / right of his head. He is missing two of his bottom teeth, and he has a crease (or pointed area) on the top of his left ear.

If you have seen Samuel Olson since his reported disappearance, if you know of his current whereabouts, or if you have any information whatsoever concerning Samuel’s disappearance; please call the Houston Police Department at (832) 394-1840 – or call Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.

1622258912993.png

MEDIA - SAMUEL OLSON: Missing from Houston, TX since 27 May 2021 - Age 5

Last edited:

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member
He definitely did enough to deserve charges. However, he did also call in the tip about her being at the motel, and for that I'm thankful.
Not excusing anything. He should have called immediately instead of waiting weeks, helping hide the death, etc. But he eventually did the right thing (IMO).

kdg411

Administrator
Staff member
He definitely did enough to deserve charges. However, he did also call in the tip about her being at the motel, and for that I'm thankful.
Not excusing anything. He should have called immediately instead of waiting weeks, helping hide the death, etc. But he eventually did the right thing (IMO).
Actually, he didn't call in the tip. :confused:

Police arrested Balboa at the motel shortly after. The room was registered to a man named Dylan Walker, who was later grilled by police. The 27-year-old told police Balboa called him on Monday to say "she needed help because she was involved in an altercation."

Walker noted that he was the caller who reported the tip to CrimeStoppers.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member
Well damn. I misread this as him being that man. But no, it was another man entirely. There goes his .01% right thing credit. Back to 0.

He said he and Balboa drove to a storage unit located at 16650 Highway 3 in Webster, Texas, according to court documents. On June 1, court documents said Balboa called another man to drive her and the plastic tote to Jasper, Texas. That man called in a Crime Stoppers tip and Samuel’s body was found, authorities said. Samuel Olson case update: Mug shot released of Theresa Balboa’s roommate charged in connection to 5-year-old’s death

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member

Samuel Olson death: Weapon that killed 5-year-old may have been found, prosecutor says​

As the second person charged in the death of 5-year-old Samuel Olson posted $100,000 bond on Thursday, the chief prosecutor in the case revealed that a weapon that may have been used to kill the boy has been located.

On top of being ordered to house arrest, Rivera was banned from the use of firearms, as well as being in contact or around children and family members of Balboa or Olson.

Beall also revealed that they believe they found the weapon that may have led to the boy's death. No specifics were given as to where the weapon was found. Additional testing is being performed on it to confirm whether it was used to killed Samuel.

Shortly after Rivera made bond, Tonya Olson, the boy's grandmother issued the following statement Thursday afternoon:

"We are vey disappointed! That the bond was so low. And our hearts are broken that he gets to walk around free and Sammy can't!"

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member
A man who provided a tip to authorities investigating the disappearance of 5-year-old Samuel Olson, whose body was found earlier this month in a Jasper motel, has been charged in the case.

Dylan Walker, 27, of Coldspring, was charged with tampering with physical evidence with an intent to impair a human corpse. He posted bond on $125,000 bail on Thursday. He is the third person charged in the case, along with Theresa Balboa and her roommate Benjamin Rivera.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member

Theresa Balboa charged with capital murder in 5-year-old Samuel Olson's death​

Theresa Balboa, the woman accused of trying to hide the lifeless body of her boyfriend's 5-year-old son, has been charged with capital murder in the boy's death.

The Harris County District Attorney's Office confirmed with Eyewitness News on Thursday the added felony charge against the woman who was already charged with tampering with evidence in the death of Samuel Olson.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member

'I have no words for her' | Samuel Olson's mother reacts to news of capital murder charge in son's death​

The mother of Samuel Olson spoke for the first time since someone was been charged with murder in the 5-year-old’s death.

His father's girlfriend, Theresa Balboa, is now charged with capital murder. Olson's mother says although she's glad about the charges she wants more justice.

"Honestly, I was waiting so long to get my son back. This is not how I wanted to celebrate him coming back," Sarah Olson said.

Balboa was already in custody charged with tampering with a corpse.

“I have no words for her," Sarah Olson said.

“I'm thankful that someone's finally being held accountable for my son and I’m hoping more justice gets served,” Sarah Olson said.

She says the boy's father, Dalton Olson, should also be charged. He's not facing any charges, and the Harris County District Attorney's Office says it will not comment on this case at this time.

Two others, Benjamin Rivera and Dylan Walker are charged with tampering with evidence.

“Keep fighting for your babies. Don't stop fighting for your babies. Do whatever it takes, just make sure they're safe," Sarah Olson said.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member

High-profile attorney assigned to capital murder case against Theresa Balboa​

High-profile attorney Anthony Osso was assigned to the capital murder case against Theresa Balboa.

Osso said the first step was putting together a defense team to help in the case. He said they’ll likely hire an independent pathologist to review the autopsy.

“It’s a slow process and we ask people to keep an open mind. It’s an unfortunate situation and we don’t have all the evidence in the case yet. It’s gonna take us a while to figure this out,” Osso said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LookingforSabrina