IL ROBERT BEE: Missing from Pekin, IL - 17 Nov 2016 - Age 13 *Found Deceased*

1580607041008.png

His disappearance and death tha gripped an entire community. Robert Bee Junior ran from a truancy officer last November. The search for the teenage boy coming to a screeching halt on a hot July day when his skeletal remains were found. But what happened to him remains a mystery.

Well, based on this latest information, you're train of thought is definitely in the right direction. I don't want to say too much and have any spoilers for those trying to catch up on the videos. But the drugs definitely play a factor here.

I can't remember which days they specified in the latest videos, I'll have to rewatch and clarify that.
OK, got thru 10-11-12 last night. I had to turn on the captioning when she interviewed Kendra - she was moving from topic to topic so fast my neck was starting to ache! I have to say I admire Ash in being able to talk to some of these people and remain so calm and not yell "FOCUS!" - I don't think I could do it!

Have some more of the videos to get thru but it's sounding more like just a sad, sad story rather than a bogey man in the night. :(

OK, got thru 10-11-12 last night. I had to turn on the captioning when she interviewed Kendra - she was moving from topic to topic so fast my neck was starting to ache! I have to say I admire Ash in being able to talk to some of these people and remain so calm and not yell "FOCUS!" - I don't think I could do it!

Have some more of the videos to get thru but it's sounding more like just a sad, sad story rather than a bogey man in the night. :(
You're right where I am. I keep meaning to watch it again and keep forgetting!

I didn't think about turning on the captions. Great idea!

Same- we had thunderstorms all night, so I had to stay offline. I was glad to see these videos posted, though. :thankyou:@SheWhoMustNotBeNamed ! (I still don't like his mother at all- JMO.
Kdg posted it, I just quoted it when I replied to Kimster!
Let us know what ya'll think. If you thought the 30-second teaser was creepy, this is like 20 minutes of the same thing! More details of course.

What in the world was I listening to last night? I couldn't even go to bed right after it. I had to watch an old episode of What's My Line to get that creepiness out of my head!

Somebody is on a meth rant. I think that's what was going on.

The way she starts out... "I'm a rug on the floor" or some crap. Then it morphs into "I did...", "I saw...", "I said..."

Either she was there and she saw exactly what happened, and this is her drugged out way of dealing with it. Or she has no idea and wants so badly to be "involved" and "important" that this is completely made up by her drug-fueled brain.

If she was the only person saying these things, I'd obviously go for the latter. But, she's not.... I don't know.

The way she starts out... "I'm a rug on the floor" or some crap. Then it morphs into "I did...", "I saw...", "I said..."

Either she was there and she saw exactly what happened, and this is her drugged out way of dealing with it. Or she has no idea and wants so badly to be "involved" and "important" that this is completely made up by her drug-fueled brain.

If she was the only person saying these things, I'd obviously go for the latter. But, she's not.... I don't know.
As I was listening, I was thinking about all the detectives that have to listen to this sort of garbage to try to sort out a crime. God bless them!

Ok - I'm all caught up! I literally had to get a piece of paper and start writing all the names down. What a bunch of wack jobs!

I'm not sure if we'll ever get a concrete answer on what happened - a true answer. Everyone involved was heavily into drugs and I really think their memories are all fried regarding who was there and who actually did what. However, someone got sober enough long enough to hide a body and to later dump it.

Those are my big questions - a) who hid the body b) where and c) who dumped it? The possibilities of how Bonzai actually died are limited but getting a straight answer - I don't know.

I admire Ash's patience with interviewing these people - she asks them short, finite questions. She understands the attention span she's dealing with.

I had no idea what i was looking at thru Theresa's ramble - I couldn't tell if we were under the coffee table, in the backseat of a car or hiding in the closet. Just weird.

Ok - I'm all caught up! I literally had to get a piece of paper and start writing all the names down. What a bunch of wack jobs!

I'm not sure if we'll ever get a concrete answer on what happened - a true answer. Everyone involved was heavily into drugs and I really think their memories are all fried regarding who was there and who actually did what. However, someone got sober enough long enough to hide a body and to later dump it.

Those are my big questions - a) who hid the body b) where and c) who dumped it? The possibilities of how Bonzai actually died are limited but getting a straight answer - I don't know.

I admire Ash's patience with interviewing these people - she asks them short, finite questions. She understands the attention span she's dealing with.

I had no idea what i was looking at thru Theresa's ramble - I couldn't tell if we were under the coffee table, in the backseat of a car or hiding in the closet. Just weird.
After listening to everything, I do believe he was given drugs, possibly at his own request (he's a child and wouldn't know better), and then convulsed and they panicked. As far as who was present at the time is still up in the air, which would cause LE a problem in court.

After listening to everything, I do believe he was given drugs, possibly at his own request (he's a child and wouldn't know better), and then convulsed and they panicked. As far as who was present at the time is still up in the air, which would cause LE a problem in court.
Based on everything we've heard in the series - he could have fallen/been pushed down the stairs and died, or fallen/pushed down the stairs, injured but not dead and then killed. Or he could have asked for and taken the drugs and had a seizure and died, had a seizure and was killed because they thought he was dying, or freaked out and was killed to shut him up or subdue him. But no one can 100% agree on who was there and who was involved. They are all pointing fingers at each other and I think their recollections are questionable due to the chemical alterations to their brains then and for however long afterwards. It's not an excuse, but I can see where the Pekin PD would get a little jaded dealing with this whole group.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back