Found strung up in Prato (Italy): Who was she?
On the morning of November 13th 2007, at 8,30, a woman was found strung up on a tree at via Cavagliano in the Italian city of Prato. Nobody has looked for this woman, proving to know something about her or to have housed her in. This woman appearance was well-groomed. She was dressing a dark-grey jersey, a pullover and a pair of dark slacks. Her woollen coat, as well as her shoes, were particular models. Her coat was neatly put at the foot of the tree. A bag was hanged on the tree. Inside the bag there were a circle and leopard-coloured hair-pincer, a pair of white sun-glasses with tiger-coloured large bows, a comb, a box with some food.
Other than some 20 euro bills, there were some paper documents:
- A Vancouver map (Canada), in which "Victoria Conference Center" was encircled by ink and "Conference 24 – 27 Sept" was written next to. Those days, in that Center, there was at least one event: the annual "Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial (FOSS4G) Conference".
- A map of Copenaghen Airport (Denmark)
- A part of a page showing seascape and mountainous view, and the name "Antalya" (Turkey) was noted down
- A copy of the "Scientific American" review with a request of subscription compiled using these data: Henrik Eis Box 211 - 85547 Payson AZ USA. Looking for the name Henrik Eis on the web, a document comes up and tells about a doctor in Malov (Denmark), specialized on laser dermatological surgery. Photos about the patients also appear on this web page.
- An article related to the using of laser dermatological surgery and, on its back, the address of Cambrige Science Park Milton Road Cambridge CB4 4FR U.K., a Scientific District of English Research
- A copy of a local freepress newspaper of Florence area, dated 9th November 2007. In Florence "Laser Florence 2007" Congress took place from 8th to 10th November.
- A railway ticket (sold also on news kiosks and usable for 20 Km), where "Time 13:15 VIAREGGIO" was written on.
- Some pages of a magazine showing photos about Royal Danish Family. Biographical data about members of the Royal Danish Family were written on.
- A luggage tag of the Norwegian Airlines SAS
On the morning of November 13th 2007, a woman was found strung up on a tree at via Cavagliano in the Italian city of Prato. Chi era lei?
This woman appearance was well-groomed. She was dressing a dark-grey jersey, a pullover & a pair of dark slacks. Her woollen coat, as well as her shoes, were particular models. Her coat was neatly put at the foot of the tree.
Last edited by a moderator: