VA NOAH GABRIEL TROUT: Missing from Giles County, VA - 2 May 2021 - Age 2 *Found Safe**GUILTY PLEA*

RARLW6K43VHMNAKHRITN3YFTW4.jpg

According to police, Noah Gabriel Trout was lead away from the Riverview Baptist Church in Ripplemead, Virginia Sunday morning by an unidentified woman. Officals say Noah has blond hair, blue eyes, and is about 33 pounds.

MEDIA - NOAH GABRIEL TROUT: Missing from Giles County, VA since 2 May 2021 - Age 2

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the department, Trout is almost two years old, born June 24, 2018, approximately 50 lbs, with a red birth mark on the back of his neck and last seen wearing a gray t-shirt and bright orange jacket.

The vehicle has been described by witnesses as a dark colored van or SUV with an Army sticker on the back. There is not yet an identifiable suspect in the abduction, according to the Sheriff's Department. Deputies are actively investigating and have asked the public to be on the lookout for the described vehicle and child.

Early reports indicated that they may know who has him and where they're headed. Though the AMBER Alert and recent reports do not seem to mention or indicate that.

The department says they are searching for KWT in regards to this missing child.

Police say that the child is possibly with a male and a female in an older model black van with an Army sticker on the back.

They say the vehicle could be heading to West Virginia.

Last edited:
According to the department, Trout is almost two years old, born June 24, 2018, approximately 50 lbs, with a red birth mark on the back of his neck and last seen wearing a gray t-shirt and bright orange jacket.

The vehicle has been described by witnesses as a dark colored van or SUV with an Army sticker on the back. There is not yet an identifiable suspect in the abduction, according to the Sheriff's Department. Deputies are actively investigating and have asked the public to be on the lookout for the described vehicle and child.
Typical that they don't get things right early on. He is not almost two, he is almost three if he was born in June of 2018.

Praying for this child.

Oh my gosh, I pray he's not in danger. It looked like he was following (not being carried or dragged )behind the lady like he knows her.
I don't like that either. It is almost like someone who has had prior control over him, it looks like he almost knows to follow her or he may regret it. I hate putting it that way but it is the way the picture strikes me every time. If this was the photo of when they actually left...

One of the articles above also says "extreme danger". That also worries me, not just danger but extreme...

So the daycare just lets an unknown person come in and walk out with a child?
My first thought was did she work in the child care area or was also at the church for services or something... Or was it someone who just walked in? That seems unusually risky and bold unless they know the child and had a reason to know he was there.

Another thing that bothers me is his coat. I doubt he was in his coat while inside in the child care area playing. So who WAS watching him (or not watching him) that she had time to get him into his coat, etc.? Having time to get him into his coat again does not fit with just snatching a child quickly...

I also wonder why they have no front view pictures of the woman if they have CCTV. The public recognizing her and the vehicle and the man for that matter would seem as important for sightings/tips to come in as being able to identify Noah.

The suspect is a man, not a woman in the released image, per VSP.

i was about to say it looked more like man to me but figured that since they had images of the person, they might have known it was a woman instead.

I am also struck by that image where it shows them both looking at the same thing like a person might have been greeting them (or telling them bye)

They need to not only correct that "male" comment underneath, they need to make it far more clear and change it in the posting or something.

Now the shirt was wrong?

And I still don't see why they don't have more pictures of the vehicle, etc. or front view. I guess there could be just one camera trained on that door at this church...

I get that things are gotten wrong in the first rush of information but...

It bothers me that someone likely put his coat on and had time to do so... They had to find his coat (HIS coat most likely), him and get it on him. It has occurred to me it could have been leaving time but the area is quiet, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back