LA NEVAEH ALLEN: Missing from Baton Rouge, LA - 24 Sept 2021 - Age 2 *Found Deceased*

LMN36PIW7FBVZKAP33EBM4XERU.jpg

Search underway for 2-year-old who disappeared at apartment complex​

Detectives with the Baton Rouge Police Department are searching an apartment complex for a missing toddler on Friday, Sept. 24.

Neveah Allen, 2, was last seen around noon at an apartment complex on West La Belle Avenue, which is off Florida Boulevard, according to BRPD.

Helicopters are assisting in the search.

According to Lanaya Cardwell the mother of the Neveah, she was at work when she got a call the baby wandered off from the apartment.

Cardwell says the baby was asleep on the couch for a nap when the mom’s boyfriend woke up and saw Neveah was gone.

She was last seen wearing a yellow dress with pineapples.

According to the mom, the door was left open when she left but that “she (Naveah) is not the type to wander off,” said Cardwell.

MEDIA - NEVEAH ALLEN: Missing from Baton Rouge, LA since 24 Sept 2021 - Age 2

Last edited:

‘I just want my baby home’: Search underway for missing 2-year-old, last seen at around noon​

The search for a missing two-year-old last seen around noon is underway by the Baton Rouge Police Department.

Authorities are looking for Neveah Allen, according to a spokesperson from BRPD. Police said the child was last seen in the 12600 block of La Belle Avenue near Florida Boulevard.

“Neveah is not known for wandering around,” said the mother. “I never once had to correct Neveah for even leaving the house without an adult.”

image_from_ios-1.jpg
image_from_ios_720.jpg

Statewide search underway for Baton Rouge toddler in 'imminent danger,' police say​

The search for a missing Baton Rouge toddler believed to be in “imminent danger” was expanded statewide late Friday.

Nevaeh Allen, 2, was last seen around 1 p.m. after her stepfather set her down for a nap in their Belaire neighborhood home, according to Louisiana State Police.

When her siblings returned from school a few hours later, police said the apartment door was open and Nevaeh was gone.

“She is believed to be in imminent danger,” LSP said.

FBI joins agencies searching for missing BR toddler believed to be in 'imminent danger'​

Police are searching for a toddler who went missing at an apartment off Florida Boulevard.

State Police joined Baton Rouge Police in the search for the missing toddler late Friday. The FBI joined the search Saturday morning.

Friday night, troopers issued a Level II Endangered Missing Child Advisory as police searched for Nevaeh Allen, 2.

Caregivers of missing toddler questioned as FBI, police continue search for missing 2-year-old​

The girl's mother told WBRZ, Naveah had been left with the child's step-father along with two other kids.

Federal agents and police questioned family members of the missing child Saturday. In interviews with WBRZ Saturday, family members said detectives were questioning the child's immediate caregivers. Police have not labeled anyone a suspect and said earlier in the day the search and investigation were ongoing.

Family still waiting for answers about missing Baton Rouge toddler as search extends another day​

The search for a missing Baton Rouge toddler extended into Saturday evening, with police reporting no updates on the girl's whereabouts.

At the apartment complex where 2-year-old Nevaeh Allen lives with her mother and siblings and where she was last seen a day earlier, some members of the family — a grandmother, aunt and an uncle — told The Advocate they were still waiting for answers.

Before they could share more, however, they were interrupted by a call about a public agency possibly taking custody of other children in the family. The group frantically disbanded, rushed to their cars and drove away.

After they left, neighbors expressed concern for the child, who they would often see walking outside with her mother.

So.... mom's boyfriend puts Neveah "down for a nap" at 1 pm. And then does what? It's been said that she was discovered missing when the other children returned home at 4 pm and found the door open. Where was he for 3 hours? Also "taking a nap"?

BREAKING: BRPD – ‘Evidence and interviews points to the unimaginable’​

Louisiana State Police cancel the Level II Endangered/Missing Child Advisory for two-year-old Nevaeh Allen.

“Evidence and interviews points to the unimaginable, the baby may be dead,” Baton Rouge Police Department Sgt. L’Jean McKneely Jr. said. “We’re currently working with law enforcement partners and search crews to locate the child’s body.”

“There’s no way, where’s the proof, I need proof. There’s no way there’s no way she didn’t deserve this.”
LANAYA CARDWELL, TWO-YEAR-OLD NEVAEH ALLEN’S MOTHER SAID.

BREAKING: BRPD confirms body found in Mississippi is missing two-year-old​

Nevaeh Allen’s body has been found in Hancock County in Mississippi, according to Baton Rouge Police Department.

An autopsy will be performed and will determine the cause of death.

BRPD confirmed the body with the FBI, Hancock County Sheriff’s Office and Gulf South Search and Rescue.

Mother says no official confirmation has come from police about missing two-year-old Nevaeh Allen​

Lanaya Cardwell, mother of two-year-old Nevaeh Allen, took to social media on Sunday, Sept. 26 to ask for community help in the search for her daughter, Cardwell believed authorities were not doing enough to find her child.

She printed flyers of Nevaeh and passed them out to anyone in the community willing to help with the search. An hour into the search Cardwell received a phone call from a family member informing her that there was information that the child was deceased.

The toddler’s body, who was last seen wearing a yellow and pink dress with pineapples has since been found in Hancock County in Mississippi, according to Baton Rouge Police Department.

According to Cardwell and close friends, law enforcement has yet to officially inform her about the death of her daughter. She said she’s been collecting information about the case from community members, family members, and social media.

BRPD confirmed the body with the FBI, Hancock County Sheriff’s Office and Gulf South Search and Rescue.

I truly should not have read this one. Not even close to in the right frame of mind to read it. OMG. Deja vu these cases, so many like this. Too many. Over and over and over.

The bf/stepfather I assume from almost the very first post?

Possible I guess she went missing earlier but unlikely if the older children first noticed her gone that day. Possible I guess that something happened before the mother left for work but I also doubt that, we know how it generally is/goes.

Knew nothing of this case until I just read it.

This poor baby and my heart breaks for her siblings. I am so cynical that I feel I can already guess the cause of death. It is generally always the same. Not going to say it. I'm only surprised she was not disposed of in a dumpster nor was she slipped into the pool like Braylen Noble. Maybe there was no pool. This man must have had transportation. So she was at work, did they have two vehicles or did she have to bus while he had a car. Or DID he have help?

All just my speculation and opinion, I guess he has not been charged with murder yet.

Poor child, may she RIP.

And what is the other post? Everyone knew she was found before LE had informed the mother? Wow. I didn't have time to watch everything but I read all posts and one article. The only thing left to hope for here imo is that the mother is not involved nor knew as far as I can tell?

Mothers, don’t leave your babies with boyfriends and step-fathers unless they are non-violent and not prone to getting wasted, and have NO history of harming other living beings.

The End.

Two posts in and I knew what happened. 😢

Mothers, don’t leave your babies with boyfriends and step-fathers unless they are non-violent and not prone to getting wasted, and have NO history of harming other living beings.

The End.

Two posts in and I knew what happened. 😢
You know, I agree totally but see it as just a bit deeper than that, at least in some cases. For the mother to work, they have to have someone to watch the child(ren). If they don't work, they are judged as "on the dole" and a welfare mom. I am not excusing it nor saying mothers do not pick or end up with the wrong men but also, where was this child's father? Couldn't the father watch "his" child while the mother worked?

I do agree though. One does not dare take a chance, there is too much of this these days but I do think in some of these cases, the woman feels trapped. It is too much on their own to handle, etc. Of course the answer is do not have children until mature and stable but solid relationships fall apart too and then a stepfather may come into the picture. It does happen in families in "better" situations as well... Look at Letecia Stauch. Al is in the service, she was a teacher. From outside appearances, nice house, cars, etc...

You know, I agree totally but see it as just a bit deeper than that, at least in some cases. For the mother to work, they have to have someone to watch the child(ren). If they don't work, they are judged as "on the dole" and a welfare mom. I am not excusing it nor saying mothers do not pick or end up with the wrong men but also, where was this child's father? Couldn't the father watch "his" child while the mother worked?

I do agree though. One does not dare take a chance, there is too much of this these days but I do think in some of these cases, the woman feels trapped. It is too much on their own to handle, etc. Of course the answer is do not have children until mature and stable but solid relationships fall apart too and then a stepfather may come into the picture. It does happen in families in "better" situations as well... Look at Letecia Stauch. Al is in the service, she was a teacher. From outside appearances, nice house, cars, etc...
What I listed are just precautions and things to think about. The breakdown of the nuclear family is wreaking havoc on a lot of children. I’m just going to leave it at that because I don’t have any magic solutions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back