NC NATALIE JADE FERGUSON: Missing from Sampson County, NC - 14 February 2021 - Age 16 *Resolved*

Natalie-Jade-Ferguson-silver-alert.jpg

SAMPSON COUNTY, N.C. (WECT) - The N.C. Center for Missing Persons has issued a Silver Alert for a missing teen.

Natalie Jade Ferguson, 16, was last seen wearing a blue shirt, purple sleep pants and pink Crocs. She is 5′4 and weighs about 141 pounds.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office at 910-379-7892.

Guess Who

This sure is a weird way to describe a 16 year old???

RALEIGH 3/2/21 12:41 PM -- The N.C. Center for Missing Persons has issued a Silver Alert for a missing endangered woman, Natalie Jade Ferguson.

Citizens are asked to be on the lookout for Natalie Jade Ferguson, who is believed to be suffering from dementia or some other cognitive impairment.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member
Most likely there were ZERO details provided when the Alert was issued. So they just went with the requirements to issue a Silver Alert....

"The person is believed to be suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's disease, or a disability that requires them to be protected from potential abuse or other physical harm, neglect, or exploitation."

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member
I'm assuming the NC Silver Alert page would remove the persons information from the Active Alerts area if they are found? Natalie is still showing up on the Silver Alert page as being missing. She is not listed with NCMEC or NamUs.

Kimster

Let's Find Michael Bryson!
Staff member
I'm assuming the NC Silver Alert page would remove the persons information from the Active Alerts area if they are found? Natalie is still showing up on the Silver Alert page as being missing. She is not listed with NCMEC or NamUs.
I wonder what's going on?

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure what this means. Going to assume she's been located unless proven otherwise, as she is still not listed as missing with any other agency.

RALEIGH 6/22/21 9:32 AM -- At the request of the Sampson County Sheriff Office, the N.C. Center for Missing Persons has cancelled the Silver Alert for Natalie Jade Ferguson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oldfurbie