OR MOLALLA DOE: skeletal remains found in Weyerhaeuser forest logging road in Molalla, OR - 8 Jan 2021 - Ring stone *KENNETH BELL*

1618545318483.png

ring.jpg

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP77090
Unsure, Uncertain

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Circumstances of Recovery: On January 8, 2021, human skeletal remains were found on a privately owned, Weyerhaeuser forest logging road that runs nearly adjacent to the Molalla River, approximately 4 miles southeast of the center of the city of Molalla. The hillside that the remains are discovered on are at a nearly 45-degree angle, and are fire damaged from a large conflagration that burned through the area in September of 2020.

Last edited by a moderator:
They said a fire had gone through prior so possibly not enough clothing left after that to be identifiable? If that were the case it could also possibly imply lighter weight clothing, as in summer wear?
That's kind of what I wondered and yet nothing found was on the body or so it sounded but near it. I considered what animals could do as well. I get metal standing up like the pins and rings but they also look pretty undamaged... I think the shoe(s) throw me. Canvas and white... Unburned? I wish they had a pic of the shoes.

That's a much better picture. Thank you. So it is considered "antique" and they don't still make them for the party?
Hell no, the Party is forbidden, it was Hitler 's Party. Also the ones of the same ideology are of course forbidden, but of course there are new parties founded all the time who promote in a veiled way this disgusting , anti social line of thinking.😕

Last edited:
Hell no, the Party is forbidden, it was Hitler 's Party. Also the ones of the same ideology are of course forbidden, but of course there a new parties founded all the time who promote in veiled way this disgusting , anti social line of thinking.😕
I wondered the same. So it is old memorabilia then or belongs/ed to someone of an older age.

As far as those "groups" I think it goes on here too/and online...

I was just thinking about the items found because the red ring reminds me of someone I know who was robbed this week and they stole a man's ruby ring.....

What if this person had been a thief and these were items from a robbery? Surely LE would look into that as a possibility.

There was an Imperial Savings and Loan that went under in the savings and loan collapse. It got quite a bit of press because it was one of the biggest to fail. I think it was the California one but I don't remember for sure.

Their pens could be hanging around for decades after, but it does point to somebody missing from California in the 1990s or earlier.

There was an Imperial Savings and Loan that went under in the savings and loan collapse. It got quite a bit of press because it was one of the biggest to fail. I think it was the California one but I don't remember for sure.

Their pens could be hanging around for decades after, but it does point to somebody missing from California in the 1990s or earlier.
From what I found it was what you're referring to. San Diego.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkusSimo
Back