JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori *GUILTY* & Chad Daybell for murder

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:

Zombies, shootings, dark beings: What new court documents suggest about Lori Daybell

Court documents filed this week provide bizarre new details about Lori Vallow Daybell’s missing children, her alleged religious beliefs and a shooting in Arizona.

In his filing, Boudreaux responds to Melani’s allegations with multiple exhibits, including receipts, housing contracts, copies of airplane tickets to Idaho and other items.

The most alarming details come from what Ian allegedly told his attorneys after meeting with law enforcement officers last fall. The filing does not detail how Boudreaux obtained the document, but three sources tell EastIdahoNews.com they came from Pawlowski’s computer.

In the filing, Ian explains religious beliefs that Melani allegedly shared with him early on in their relationship in the fall of 2019. One subject was “zombies,” meaning “human bodies that have had their original spirits forced from them and have been possessed by either a demon … disembodied spirit … or a worm/slug.”

“Spirits can be pushed from their bodies during traumatic events or deadly injury. Spirits pushed out are trapped in limbo as the body they’re tied to is still living but cannot be occupied by them anymore,” Ian allegedly wrote.

“She stated that Brandon had been possessed by a demon or another dark entity sometime after June of this year. She was told either through revelation or by Chad … that something needed to happen to (Boudreaux) in order for his spirit to progress and for the Lord’s plan to continue. She didn’t take well to the idea of her husband dying as part of the Lord’s plan, but didn’t think action would be taken by anyone.”

In the filing, Ian allegedly writes that he and Melani began discussing JJ and Tylee. At this point, only JJ was considered missing and Ian writes that “Melani had been told by Chad and Lori that their children had been possessed and had become zombies.”

“She shared concerns that she’s been told Brandon needed to die and that may indicate that Tylee and JJ needed to die as well,” Ian allegedly wrote. “She told me she was worried that Al may have had to ‘take care’ of the kids. She explained that Al had great faith and never wavered in his trust in the Lord. No task would be too difficult or too great for him.”
If anyone is possessed by demons, it's Lori and anyone who agrees with her! What a freak.

Zombies, shootings, dark beings: What new court documents suggest about Lori Daybell

Court documents filed this week provide bizarre new details about Lori Vallow Daybell’s missing children, her alleged religious beliefs and a shooting in Arizona.

In his filing, Boudreaux responds to Melani’s allegations with multiple exhibits, including receipts, housing contracts, copies of airplane tickets to Idaho and other items.

The most alarming details come from what Ian allegedly told his attorneys after meeting with law enforcement officers last fall. The filing does not detail how Boudreaux obtained the document, but three sources tell EastIdahoNews.com they came from Pawlowski’s computer.

In the filing, Ian explains religious beliefs that Melani allegedly shared with him early on in their relationship in the fall of 2019. One subject was “zombies,” meaning “human bodies that have had their original spirits forced from them and have been possessed by either a demon … disembodied spirit … or a worm/slug.”

“Spirits can be pushed from their bodies during traumatic events or deadly injury. Spirits pushed out are trapped in limbo as the body they’re tied to is still living but cannot be occupied by them anymore,” Ian allegedly wrote.

“She stated that Brandon had been possessed by a demon or another dark entity sometime after June of this year. She was told either through revelation or by Chad … that something needed to happen to (Boudreaux) in order for his spirit to progress and for the Lord’s plan to continue. She didn’t take well to the idea of her husband dying as part of the Lord’s plan, but didn’t think action would be taken by anyone.”

In the filing, Ian allegedly writes that he and Melani began discussing JJ and Tylee. At this point, only JJ was considered missing and Ian writes that “Melani had been told by Chad and Lori that their children had been possessed and had become zombies.”

“She shared concerns that she’s been told Brandon needed to die and that may indicate that Tylee and JJ needed to die as well,” Ian allegedly wrote. “She told me she was worried that Al may have had to ‘take care’ of the kids. She explained that Al had great faith and never wavered in his trust in the Lord. No task would be too difficult or too great for him.”

What??? I am so shocked and surprised and yet i am not. Funny the niece says Chad is as much or more the one telling her these things, that is of course if it is true as claimed by her ex. Is Ian her ex? I think so for some reason... I still can get confused over the players.

What??? I am so shocked and surprised and yet i am not. Funny the niece says Chad is as much or more the one telling her these things, that is of course if it is true as claimed by her ex. Is Ian her ex? I think so for some reason... I still can get confused over the players.

Ian is her niece's husband. From the same link:

• Lori Vallow Daybell – Mother under investigation for the disappearance of two of her children, 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan, who have been missing since September. She is in the Madison County Jail in Rexburg on two charges of desertion and nonsupport of dependent children.
  • Chad Daybell – Lori’s fifth husband. He married her shortly after his wife’s death. (Autopsy results on Tammy Daybell are pending.) He is thought to share her religious beliefs.
  • Melani Boudreaux Pawlowski – Lori Daybell’s niece. Melani was married to Brandon Boudreaux before he filed for divorce last year. She’s fighting for custody of her children, who Boudreaux currently has. Boudreaux says Melani knows where JJ and Tylee are, was involved in her aunt’s religious group and was connected to an attempt on his life. She strongly denies those claims.
  • Ian Pawlowski – Melani married Ian shortly after divorcing Boudreaux. Court documents show he worked with police as they investigated the whereabouts of JJ and Tylee.
  • Brandon Boudreaux – Brandon says he was shot at on Oct. 2 while returning to his Arizona home from the gym. Court documents referenced in this story come from his 70-page response to Melani’s filing that he be held in contempt for making false statements to the court.
  • Alex Cox – Lori Daybell’s brother who died suspiciously in December. Cox killed Lori’s fourth husband, Charles Vallow, allegedly in self-defense and Cox is suspected of shooting at Boudreaux.

Ian is her niece's husband. From the same link:

• Lori Vallow Daybell – Mother under investigation for the disappearance of two of her children, 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan, who have been missing since September. She is in the Madison County Jail in Rexburg on two charges of desertion and nonsupport of dependent children.
  • Chad Daybell – Lori’s fifth husband. He married her shortly after his wife’s death. (Autopsy results on Tammy Daybell are pending.) He is thought to share her religious beliefs.
  • Melani Boudreaux Pawlowski – Lori Daybell’s niece. Melani was married to Brandon Boudreaux before he filed for divorce last year. She’s fighting for custody of her children, who Boudreaux currently has. Boudreaux says Melani knows where JJ and Tylee are, was involved in her aunt’s religious group and was connected to an attempt on his life. She strongly denies those claims.
  • Ian Pawlowski – Melani married Ian shortly after divorcing Boudreaux. Court documents show he worked with police as they investigated the whereabouts of JJ and Tylee.
  • Brandon Boudreaux – Brandon says he was shot at on Oct. 2 while returning to his Arizona home from the gym. Court documents referenced in this story come from his 70-page response to Melani’s filing that he be held in contempt for making false statements to the court.
  • Alex Cox – Lori Daybell’s brother who died suspiciously in December. Cox killed Lori’s fourth husband, Charles Vallow, allegedly in self-defense and Cox is suspected of shooting at Boudreaux.

How did I miss that? So Pawlowski is her new husband... Interesting...

Wow. Interesting. So she bought her own cheap ring to marry Chad Daybell under her dead husband's Amazon account. and more. I think I have that straight, so many players in this case...

Wow. Interesting. So she bought her own cheap ring to marry Chad Daybell under her dead husband's Amazon account. and more. I think I have that straight, so many players in this case...

So, the wedding ring for her marriage to Chad was purchased BEFORE Chad's wife "died in her sleep". AND her computer shows she was looking for wedding dresses at the same time. She could have said she "happened' to use the same ring that she had previously purchased because she liked it, but not when she's also looking at wedding dresses!!!

So, the wedding ring for her marriage to Chad was purchased BEFORE Chad's wife "died in her sleep". AND her computer shows she was looking for wedding dresses at the same time. She could have said she "happened' to use the same ring that she had previously purchased because she liked it, but not when she's also looking at wedding dresses!!!

Ain't she something??!!

Every time they report something new, I'm shocked. If it weren't for Covid and this being an election year, this case probably would have taken off like Caylee Anthony's disappearance did.

I agree. I think it still will. It quieted some after hearings stopped and the Gannon case kind of took over too. Even the one station that used to update both cases and almost all top current cases every day is not doing that anymore, due to Covid, the programming has changed and what is on is all Covid like all of them. Bothers me actually because one reason I liked it is they did not do a whole lot about politics and elections.

This is crazier than a Lifetime Movie plot. As a matter of fact, I bet one day it will be a Lifetime Movie. I just hope and pray that it can told by her children. I pray that they are just being held somewhere.
i would normally hold out hope for them, too, but there is just too much death around her to have any for me. I hope I'm wrong.

i would normally hold out hope for them, too, but there is just too much death around her to have any for me. I hope I'm wrong.
Same here. They've shown interviews with people in their circle and none of them appear to know where the kids are, either.

A pretty interesting read.
They're trying to overwhelm the prosecution with requests for paperwork. A common practice, I've been told.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back