JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori *GUILTY* & Chad Daybell for murder

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
It's way beyond mine as well. So, I split it up and finished the the video and there's nothing really that stands out as a must see. Annie is very good in this at portraying Joe as a human being that had issues and was not the monster he was portrayed to be by MSM. So, this video concluded with a few questions however nothing that stood out, imo.
Just curious on where did it leave you at with what you think? Do you think his death was natural or not? I have not seen this one of Annie's but I have heard a lot of what she has to say about it, it has come out from her on other shows, etc. and of course other Youtubers have covered the pictures and more. I remain torn, I could believe either thing but do think it was at minimum handled poorly and just assumed to be natural causes with no good look at other factors to be sure. And when one considers Lori's hatred of him and her ways... Well...

Just curious on where did it leave you at with what you think? Do you think his death was natural or not? I have not seen this one of Annie's but I have heard a lot of what she has to say about it, it has come out from her on other shows, etc. and of course other Youtubers have covered the pictures and more. I remain torn, I could believe either thing but do think it was at minimum handled poorly and just assumed to be natural causes with no good look at other factors to be sure. And when one considers Lori's hatred of him and her ways... Well...
My opnion is that Joe's death was most likely natural because of the family history, that Annie verfied, had heart issues. In Annie's last you tube (above) she voiced her frustrations regarding the Arizona (Phoenix PD) investigation. I too believe that based on the 100+ welfare check photos of Joe's apartment that a more comprehensive look should have been completed for due diligence however in the end it probably would still remain as a natural death.

Keith Taniguchi, who was Joe's attorney, said it best that if anything, Alex's use of the stun gun during the attack could have impacted his heart.

The reporter who sent the photos to Annie is the author of the article below.

My opnion is that Joe's death was most likely natural because of the family history, that Annie verfied, had heart issues. In Annie's last you tube (above) she voiced her frustrations regarding the Arizona (Phoenix PD) investigation. I too believe that based on the 100+ welfare check photos of Joe's apartment that a more comprehensive look should have been completed for due diligence however in the end it probably would still remain as a natural death.

Keith Taniguchi, who was Joe's attorney, said it best that if anything, Alex's use of the stun gun during the attack could have impacted his heart.

I have seen an interview with Joe's attorney I linked some ways above, that was very interesting. This article has a few things though I had not heard like the minister saying Lori was like a giddy teenager, etc. with her wedding with Chad.

I am so torn on the Joe thing. I entirely agree with you that it could so easily be natural but the number of things including he was back in Lori's area and likely to be around Tylee when she did everything she could to thwart that and then the money and oh boy did Lori luck out that Joe died. And yet the stun gun, his health and genetics, and the sheer stress he had been through can make me believe it is natural. I would have to say I am 50/50 and nothing so far changes that, I can go back and forth.

I think we need to get to where with any death, certain things are at least looked at. Too many are quickly ruled suicide or natural causes. Had the PD done that right off the bat, perhaps there would not be the questions today.

I never thought about how that Taser could’ve affected his heart! Is that common in anyway?

I never thought about how that Taser could’ve affected his heart! Is that common in anyway?

Dr. Zipes said:

“An ECD shock delivered through the chest wall can ‘capture’ the heartbeat, taking over the heart’s natural ability to regulate itself.

A fighting, fleeing individual might have a normal heart rate of 150, but the ECD shock may increase that rate substantially, leading to ventricular tachycardia, which can progress into ventricular fibrillation that stops normal blood flow.”

At this point, the individual is having a sudden cardiac arrest and will faint, with irregular/abnormal breathing. When this occurs the patient needs urgent CPR to pump blood to the heart and brain, says the American Heart Association.

Dr. Zipes said:

“An ECD shock delivered through the chest wall can ‘capture’ the heartbeat, taking over the heart’s natural ability to regulate itself.

At this point, the individual is having a sudden cardiac arrest and will faint, with irregular/abnormal breathing. When this occurs the patient needs urgent CPR to pump blood to the heart and brain, says the American Heart Association.

But that's the immediate danger, right?

I haven't been following the recent conversation closely so I'm a bit confused on what the question is.

Tasers (essentially a large electric shock) certainly can disrupt the heart's electrical activity, causing sudden cardiac arrest or other heart rhythm problems. For MOST people, they do not seem to do long-lasting damage. However, they certainly CAN. There have been studies done on this. But very few *recent* studies, and even fewer *good* studies.

Again, I have no idea if I answered the question...so please let me know if I didn't!

I haven't been following the recent conversation closely so I'm a bit confused on what the question is.

Tasers (essentially a large electric shock) certainly can disrupt the heart's electrical activity, causing sudden cardiac arrest or other heart rhythm problems. For MOST people, they do not seem to do long-lasting damage. However, they certainly CAN. There have been studies done on this. But very few *recent* studies, and even fewer *good* studies.

Again, I have no idea if I answered the question...so please let me know if I didn't!
Alex Cox, Lori's deceased brother 'tasered' Lori's ex husband Joseph Ryan.

TQxcROjz8fv2YIUzXyrsxZF0il4Xn6BFwWMRimY3wrE.jpg

Per Joseph's sister, their family had a of heart related problems & was questionning if the taser could have caused damage in the attack.

Per Joseph's sister, their family had a of heart related problems & was questionning if the taser could have caused damage in the attack.
It certainly could have. (However it seems that for most people, it doesn't.) Even less likely unless the shock was to the chest (appears it was to the shoulder).

And with a history / family history of heart problems, I'd imagine it would be very hard to prove. Especially if they don't have documented cardiac exams both before and after.

This study mentioned below is from 15 years ago. (New research on broader populations is definitely needed.)

For people without heart isssue, the electrical discharges of the TASER device are too short to affect the heart muscle or cause abnormal heart rhythms. Even for those with heart conditions, the proper use of the device does not appear to cause issues. One of the first study of TASERs on humans, published by the Academy of Emergency Medicine in 2006, looked at their effect on individuals with a known heart disease or diabetes. The study participants were shot in the back with a TASER and researchers measured blood markers of heart damage and did a test called an EKG, or electrocardiogram. They did not find any negative effects.

[...] TASER currents don’t reach the heart. Humans have protective mechanisms: The skin, which provides high resistance to electricity, and soft tissue, which surrounds muscles and organs like the heart, also reduce the current. For example, a current applied to the arm will be reduced to .001 percent of the original signal by the time it reaches the heart.

Based on a review of all studies since 2000...

Findings: Of the 1081 unique records screened, 33 relevant studies were identified, all of them of experimental design and conducted in the US. Eleven studies had a low risk of bias and 22 had a higher bias risk. Studies focused on outcomes such as physiologic stress responses, heart rate, blood pressure, arrhythmias, or cognitive performance. Independently of bias risk, the studies reported few or no acute health problems, apart from the wounds caused by the darts. Furthermore, no long-term outcomes were studied. Most of the studies were performed on healthy, physically fit individuals (eg, police officers) in a controlled setting, with short exposure duration (5 seconds). Half of the studies, mainly those with a higher risk of bias, were at least partly funded by the manufacturer.
Conclusions and relevance: Based on the findings of the reviewed studies, the risk for adverse health outcomes due to CEW exposure can be currently estimated as low. However, most of the reviewed studies had methodologic limitations. Considering that recruited participants were not representative of the population that usually encounters a CEW deployment, it is not possible to draw conclusions regarding exposure outcomes in potentially vulnerable populations or high-risk groups, such as those under the influence of substances.

Breaking news last night I believe is that there are subpoenas out for a grand jury on the deaths of JJ, Tylee and Tammy!!! I saw it on Youtube, it came from Court TV but I am still looking for a link. Here is what I have for now, Vinnie Politan is on with it right at the beginning of this YT video.

Wonderful! Sounds like the DA believes they have enough hard evidence finally.
I hope so. Most seem to think the reason for the grand jury instead of the DA charging is it keeps things secret longer/from the public. I gather it is not a common practice in this area to use a grand jury. I hope that is the reason and they have enough evidence.

We know Tammy Daybell's autopsy is back and the results not released--I am wondering if JJ and Tylee's autopsies will also be one piece of evidence in this--those results either have never been released nor do I think it has been acknowledged whether they are complete or not.

One thing is for sure, this news should worry the Daybell duo and their attorneys now have more work in front of them/cost. I hope there is ample evidence to charge on all three deaths. I guess it also shows they do not believe Tammy's death to be natural, right...? I truly hope they have something in that and not just "undetermined".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back