JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori *GUILTY* & Chad Daybell for murder

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they televise it.
I do too.

Too bad defendants can't be made to testify as I would LOVE to see these two caught in their lies on the stand!! Floundering on the stand and lying even more. See that alleged charisma that got people believing their garbage?? Not that I think many did. All I see is the Pillsbury Dough Boy (although I liked the "real" one) and an aging vain evil smirking woman. And dead people including CHILDREN all around them.

Rant over. Lol.

Wow. The first minute or so I did not think this would yield much but my goodness, the vanity of Lori first of all. Second HOW did she text this woman back, they can TEXT from jail??? Since when?? Third, the woman does not want to be identified and I guess it keeps her unknown to the public but duh if she was the only other one in a pod with Lori then Lori knows who gave this info. Attention, Chad, worried about her dry skin and thinking let's see what people think of me now after her smirky day in court??? I hope she found out what they think, what we all think!! Her nasty arse and her jolly rancher lipstick. There is enough in this five minutes...

Wow. The first minute or so I did not think this would yield much but my goodness, the vanity of Lori first of all. Second HOW did she text this woman back, they can TEXT from jail??? Since when?? Third, the woman does not want to be identified and I guess it keeps her unknown to the public but duh if she was the only other one in a pod with Lori then Lori knows who gave this info. Attention, Chad, worried about her dry skin and thinking let's see what people think of me now after her smirky day in court??? I hope she found out what they think, what we all think!! Her nasty arse and her jolly rancher lipstick. There is enough in this five minutes...

Lori Is your typical run-of-the-mill sociopath.

Lori Is your typical run-of-the-mill sociopath.

She doesn't seem to think she is run of the mill so... Which is... Typical of a sociopath lol... I forgot to mention the part when she runs a had up and down her body and says to the other woman something to the effect of seeing just how "this" may work for her to to get her out on bond or bond lowered, something on that order... :rolleyes:

She doesn't seem to think she is run of the mill so... Which is... Typical of a sociopath lol... I forgot to mention the part when she runs a had up and down her body and says to the other woman something to the effect of seeing just how "this" may work for her to to get her out on bond or bond lowered, something on that order... :rolleyes:
Yes I heard about what was reported by the cellmate. None of it surprised me, to be honest with you. All it did was confirm my opinion of her personality. I'll bet you she didn't have any long time friends.

Yes I heard about what was reported by the cellmate. None of it surprised me, to be honest with you. All it did was confirm my opinion of her personality. I'll bet you she didn't have any long time friends.
You said what I thought exactly--this actually proved the picture that most of us have of her perfectly. It fit to a "T"... I kept thinking of how she did not like Cody's wife, almost saw her as competition or so it sounded... Seems shallow, vain and jealous... And far worse...

Lori Vallow Daybell pleaded not guilty to two felony charges Thursday and her case will now go to a jury trial scheduled to begin in April.

Daybell appeared via Zoom before District Judge Dane H. Watkins Jr. who summarized the two felony counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence.

Seated next to her attorney, Mark Means, Daybell showed little emotion during the 5-minute hearing. She was dressed in a blue sweater as she sat behind the defendant’s table. Because of COVID-19 precautions, she wore a medical mask over her face.

Means entered the not guilty plea on behalf of Daybell.

The jury trial is set to begin on April 2 with a pretrial conference on March 22.

Lori Vallow Daybell pleaded not guilty to two felony charges Thursday and her case will now go to a jury trial scheduled to begin in April.

Daybell appeared via Zoom before District Judge Dane H. Watkins Jr. who summarized the two felony counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence.

Seated next to her attorney, Mark Means, Daybell showed little emotion during the 5-minute hearing. She was dressed in a blue sweater as she sat behind the defendant’s table. Because of COVID-19 precautions, she wore a medical mask over her face.

Means entered the not guilty plea on behalf of Daybell.

The jury trial is set to begin on April 2 with a pretrial conference on March 22.

I hope this is live online.

They have someone going over the various deaths and causes and she talks in very understandable language for the non-medical person like me lol. I don't think this has been posted before. It is just under 40 minutes and she touches on all the deaths including Alex's. The guys also point out the FBI presence at the autopsy of Alex...

They have someone going over the various deaths and causes and she talks in very understandable language for the non-medical person like me lol. I don't think this has been posted before. It is just under 40 minutes and she touches on all the deaths including Alex's. The guys also point out the FBI presence at the autopsy of Alex...

The main reason I don't like watching those guys is that they go on and on and on and on and on. Lol But this one is under 40 minutes? Maybe that won't be so bad.

The main reason I don't like watching those guys is that they go on and on and on and on and on. Lol But this one is under 40 minutes? Maybe that won't be so bad.
Lol. I don't watch a lot of the lives for the same reason--even Linda's--they can go two hours or more. Yes, this one was mostly the medical expert lady they had on covering each death, one after the other and what she noted... She was good at layman's terms as well...

ETA: I still wonder about Alex's death for one, so I found it interesting... The mention of the FBI attending as well...

Last edited:
This is very long, I am only 30 minutes in though and it is so good and spot on with things I have wondered about and more. I have never watched Annielytics before--this is Joseph Ryan's sister, Tylee's aunt, I know that but have never watched her podcasts. I may have to watch it over days myself because of length but as I said, even this far in, it is very interesting... I knew she did some things but I am not sure I knew she did things on the case, etc.

WATCH HERE:

Daybell hearing postponed, Vallow attorney sends cryptic tweets​

Chad Daybell’s hearing has been rescheduled to November, according to new court records. Daybell’s attorney John Prior said the postponement was “because the parties just recently received the preliminary hearing transcript and additional time is needed to review said transcript and prepare their respective briefs."

The hearing will now begin at 9 a.m. on Nov. 24 at the Fremont County Courthouse. It was originally set for Oct. 29. It will address Prior’s motion to dismiss the case against his client.

A hearing to discuss combining Daybell’s trial with his wife Lori Vallow’s is still set for 10 a.m. on Oct. 29 at the Fremont County Courthouse. Prior has objected to a combined case due to fears of increased media attention. Vallow’s attorney Mark Means has filed documents saying he has no objection.

On Wednesday, Means wrote two tweets about the case.

“As I prepare the defense for Lori (vallow) Daybell... I am learning that persons like Melanie Gibbs and her boyfriend David Warwick appear to have been eagerly 'involved' in more than they let on... if you know something... Say something!” Means wrote. He accompanied the tweet with a gif of running rats.

“The defense lacks the resources of the prosecution (State of Idaho, Attorney General of Idaho, FBI, chandler police, Madison county sheriff department, Fremont county sheriff department, Rexburg police, etc). We need the persons of knowledge to come forward!” he followed up in a second tweet shortly after.

Tammy Daybell’s family launches special project on anniversary of her death​

One year ago Monday, Tammy Daybell died in her Fremont County home, and her family wants to make sure her life is not forgotten.

On Monday, Tammy's siblings and parents announced the creation of the Tammy Douglas Daybell Foundation "to honor her legacy of service and love of literacy."

"The mission of the Tammy Douglas Daybell Foundation is to give children the opportunity to love the written word," according to a statement from the family. "The Foundation has been established as a nonprofit organization and has been granted 501(c)3 status but is not able to accept donations at this time.

Details of the foundation will be announced at a later date, but a Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram accounts, along with a website, have been set up for the public to follow developments on the project, EastIdahoNews.com reported.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back