JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori *GUILTY* & Chad Daybell for murder

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched this yesterday and I enjoyed the conversation. It was interesting to see how the local reporters work on breaking stories!
I thought so too! It was a different look at it from their perspective and a look into their jobs somewhat. In a competitive industry, it is also neat they worked and still do work together and yet I am sure still compete or hope to get there first lol.

There clearly is not much money behind many news orgs these days and the fact Nate could go to Hawaii and get a helicopter is not something they all could do or would be approved. I think his position gives him some decision making power lol.

I found it very enjoyable. An easy watch.

These two are the perfect example for being eligible for the death penalty.
Just evil!
Totally and I don't even buy the beliefs most of the time. I think they knew exactly what they were doing for their own purposes.

The thing is if they were given the death penalty and executed it wouldn't work. What was it Lori told Charles? Something like if she was shot, the bullet would not cause a wound or go right through her without injury or some such because she is a transcended being or goddess or some such garbage...

I don't get why they just can't walk through jail cell bars though... :thinking:

Totally and I don't even buy the beliefs most of the time. I think they knew exactly what they were doing for their own purposes.

The thing is if they were given the death penalty and executed it wouldn't work. What was it Lori told Charles? Something like if she was shot, the bullet would not cause a wound or go right through her without injury or some such because she is a transcended being or goddess or some such garbage...

I don't get why they just can't walk through jail cell bars though... :thinking:
They're delusional in their beliefs. But they knew what they were doing. The kids were zombies. I don't buy they believed that. I'll push you through the bars Lori. This may hurt a little.

They're delusional in their beliefs. But they knew what they were doing. The kids were zombies. I don't buy they believed that. I'll push you through the bars Lori. This may hurt a little.
That scrawny hag should bruise easily. Chipmunk Chad would be more difficult but he has probably lost weight...

I don't generally ever insult appearances but all bets are off when they are evil perps, that's a minor thing...

I wonder if they are taking basic math classes and if they have figured out what the new date for the end of times is... I just know she is waiting for her demon "god" to rescue her and wondering why she nor Chipmunk have been rescued yet...

Filth.

I've often thought that they used their religion as an excuse to get rid of everybody too.

Free and unencumbered! Let's hope they are never free again. :gavel:

I've often thought that they used their religion as an excuse to get rid of everybody too.

Free and unencumbered! Let's hope they are never free again. :gavel:
NEVER FREE I SO AGREE!!

They were well aware of what they were doing! Chad I know is a total con and I shall never believe otherwise. Lori, too, although I think there is a bit more to what makes her tick... Nothing deep, don't get me wrong... I think though things like revenge for instance...

NEVER FREE I SO AGREE!!

They were well aware of what they were doing! Chad I know is a total con and I shall never believe otherwise. Lori, too, although I think there is a bit more to what makes her tick... Nothing deep, don't get me wrong... I think though things like revenge for instance...
Chad is absolutely a con. He was trying to deceive people so he could control them. I sure wish Tammy was still around so we could ask her a few questions.

Chad is absolutely a con. He was trying to deceive people so he could control them. I sure wish Tammy was still around so we could ask her a few questions.
I wonder every so often if Tammy was catching on. The best women or the ones that stay for the children, despite a not great marriage, dutiful wife, breadwinner from what I can see eventually catch on... Of course she cannot probably be compared to us, she had a husband who was giving her messages from was it, her grandmother, which amazingly were always telling Tammy what to do (to Chad's benefit) so she was listening to something I don't think most of us would have followed... Even so, I think she was catching on... I mean Lori was in Rexburg, not that big, them two walking around the track all kissy faced...

I think back to Chad's messages about cleaning up outside and the raccoon. She was very short in her responses... I think she was at her parents, sent there by Grandma Lucille, who sent that message through Chad of course.

HE makes me so MAD upon my thinking of that.

Was it Joe they were talking about mito had a life insurance policy? Do we know if Tammy did? And what about Alex?
Tylee was receiving benefits from Joe's life insurance policy IIRC. Tammy's life insurance policy ($430,000) was paid out to Chad shortly after her passing. If Alex had any assets such as a life insurance policy then Zulema would be the beneficiary.

Tylee was receiving benefits from Joe's life insurance policy IIRC. Tammy's life insurance policy ($430,000) was paid out to Chad shortly after her passing. If Alex had any assets such as a life insurance policy then Zulema would be the beneficiary.

Can you collect on a life insurance policy if the person is killed by the death penalty? :thinking:

If he did not name someone other than Zulema.

Joe was ordered to in the divorce to maintain a life insurance policy as I recall in the amount I think of $300,000 or $350,000--I found it an odd thing, to me, to be ordered to do so and especially in such a high amount...

Life insurance though with Joe and what happened after his death seems to be a bit vague and if I recall Annie kind of acted as if she did not know either... It makes me wonder if this is something held back or they are trying to hold back due to investigation...?

If he did not name someone other than Zulema.

Joe was ordered to in the divorce to maintain a life insurance policy as I recall in the amount I think of $300,000 or $350,000--I found it an odd thing, to me, to be ordered to do so and especially in such a high amount...

Life insurance though with Joe and what happened after his death seems to be a bit vague and if I recall Annie kind of acted as if she did not know either... It makes me wonder if this is something held back or they are trying to hold back due to investigation...?
IIR Annie is the one who stated that Tylee was receiving social security benefits from Joe, not life insurance. I apologize for the confusion.

Oh yeah! And that was why they let Lori in Joe's apartment, because Tylee was his only heir and she was a minor. I wonder if that's where the money came from to buy Tylee's Jeep?

IIR Annie is the one who stated that Tylee was receiving social security benefits from Joe, not life insurance. I apologize for the confusion.
That makes sense. All I know is I hope Lori was stiffed on any life insurance policy as she was on Charles'. I imagine if he continued the policy that I believe he was ordered to carry, it probably was to go to Lori as guardian for Tylee. I seem to recall that is what it stated but I can't swear to it. If he had a choice, I would have put a bank or an attorney in charge rather than her mother...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back