OH JAMES HUTCHINSON: Missing from Middletown, OH - 28 Feb 2021 - Age 6 *ARREST*

1639627877319.png

Police: 6-year-old boy missing in Middletown
Middletown Police are searching for a missing 6-year-old boy named James.

He was last seen in the area of Crawford Street, though new information to police has led them outside the city limits.

James is approximately 3’ tall and 42 lbs. He has dark blond/reddish hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a red shirt with blue and red Batman pajama pants.

Middletown police expand search for missing 6-year-old​

A 6-year-old boy is missing from Middletown, Ohio, police said in a Facebook post on Sunday.

The child, who was identified only by his first name, James, was last seen in the area of Crawford Street, police said initially. Police now say new information has shifted the search outside the city limits.

Attachments

• 1614565106950.png
    1614565106950.png
    216.1 KB · Views: 1,169
Last edited:

Middletown, OH (February 28, 2021) -- This morning, James Robert Hutchinson, age 6, was reported missing to Middletown Division of Police by his mother, Brittany Gosney. The Middletown Division of Police would like to thank the many people that came out to help search for James and the organized search teams that responded.

Sadly, upon further questioning of Brittany Gosney and her boyfriend, James Hamilton, they now say that James was killed in Preble County a few days ago. The child's body was brought back to Middletown, where they live, and later put into the Ohio River.

We will be working with trained searchers in an attempt to recover James's body. The river is very high and treacherous, so we will not be disclosing the exact location in hopes of avoiding another tragic incident.

We are working closely with the Preble County Sheriff’s Office, the Butler County Prosecutor, and the Preble County Prosecutor.

Brittany Gosney, age 29, was charged with Murder, Abuse of a Corpse and Tampering with Evidence.

James Hamilton, age 42, was charged with Abuse of a Corpse and Tampering with Evidence. Two other children in the household have been removed from the residence.

Chief David Birk

Missing 6-year-old was killed, dumped in Ohio River, police said​

Middletown officials announced a previously-missing 6-year-old child was killed and his body was put into the Ohio River.

Middletown police initially posted to social media on Sunday asking for the public's help in finding James Hutchinson, whom they'd believed was missing. Later Sunday evening, the department said in a press release that Hutchinson's mother, Brittany Gosney, and her boyfriend, James Hamilton, told them Hutchinson was killed in Preble County days ago.

OMG. And it is the mother who is charged with the murder. Poor child and his siblings. May he RIP.

I wonder if one flipped or broke down or if it was due to good interrogation. If so, I can think of a few other cases that could use those interrogators' help.

Missing 6-year-old was killed, dumped in Ohio River, police said​

Middletown officials announced a previously-missing 6-year-old child was killed and his body was put into the Ohio River.

Middletown police initially posted to social media on Sunday asking for the public's help in finding James Hutchinson, whom they'd believed was missing. Later Sunday evening, the department said in a press release that Hutchinson's mother, Brittany Gosney, and her boyfriend, James Hamilton, told them Hutchinson was killed in Preble County days ago.
Sickening.

MIDDLETOWN, Ohio — The mother accused of killing her 6-year-old son drove him to a park, told him she was leaving him there and drove off with the boy clinging to the car, “dragging the child for a distance,” according to court documents.

Brittany Gosney, 29, told police that she left Rush Run Park in Preble County after she dragged her son, James Hutchinson, with her car. She returned about 30 minutes later and found him dead in the middle of the parking lot, court documents said.

Gosney then picked up her son’s body and drove to 507 Crawford Street, where she lives with her boyfriend, James Hamilton. She kept his body in an upstairs bedroom until the next day, when she dumped it in the Ohio River, police said. The body has not yet been recovered.

Sickening.

MIDDLETOWN, Ohio — The mother accused of killing her 6-year-old son drove him to a park, told him she was leaving him there and drove off with the boy clinging to the car, “dragging the child for a distance,” according to court documents.

Brittany Gosney, 29, told police that she left Rush Run Park in Preble County after she dragged her son, James Hutchinson, with her car. She returned about 30 minutes later and found him dead in the middle of the parking lot, court documents said.

Gosney then picked up her son’s body and drove to 507 Crawford Street, where she lives with her boyfriend, James Hamilton. She kept his body in an upstairs bedroom until the next day, when she dumped it in the Ohio River, police said. The body has not yet been recovered.
nobody else was at the park for over 30 minutes? Did this happen in the middle of the night or what?

nobody else was at the park for over 30 minutes? Did this happen in the middle of the night or what?
I wondered the same thing. I count 6 parking lots. Maybe more. It's hard for me to see the symbols.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210301-113025_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210301-113025_Drive.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1
Tracy Neeley, principal at Rosa Parks Elementary, said James was "a happy and joyful soul who loved school."

"On the days he was in class, he would give hugs to all his teachers as he walked into school. A fun memory I have is the way his face would light up when he won the lucky lunch tray! First graders can find joy in just about anything. I will always remember his bright joy," Neeley said.

Middletown Division of Police

We will be holding a press conference live on our Facebook page today at 2:30 regarding the murder of 6 year old James Hutchinson.

Sickening.

Sickening is right. How disgusting. #$@%#$!$! And often an admission is only part of the total truth, I sure hope there is not even more to it that she did not share. It is also vague about his involvement even if after the fact...

So yeah, no one saw? He was drug that long or far and did not let go? I don't want to think about it because that thought leads to worse ones... Without his body, even that story could be a cover for other injuries or more to it...

She went back and picked up his body and brought him home? And no one saw that either?

What an adorable redhead was my first thought on seeing his picture the other day. May he RIP.

Mother who admitted to fatally running over her 6-year-old 'not showing much remorse,' police said​

The Middletown mother who admitted she tried to abandon her 6-year-old son, ran him over and then dumped his body in the Ohio River "is not showing much remorse," police said Monday.

Search and rescue teams are now searching for James Hutchinson's near Lawrenceburg, Indiana where they believe his body was thrown into the water Saturday night, Middletown Police Chief David Birk said.

During a Monday news conference, Birk said his detectives felt the situation was “unusual” after Brittany Gosney, James' mother, and her boyfriend James Hamilton reported James missing to police at the Middletown Police lobby at 10:16 a.m. Sunday.

The couple said he was wearing a red shirt and Batman pants, but Birk said they had conflicting stories.

He said eventually both admitted that James was dead.

On Friday, she took James and his older brother and sister, both second-graders, to Rush Run Park in Preble County, Birk said. He said she intended to leave James there, but it is unclear what she meant to do with her other children. They were unharmed.

She took his body and her two other children home to Crawford Street in Middletown where they lived with Hamilton, Birk said.

The chief said Gosney and Hamilton waited until Saturday night, after the other children were asleep, to load James's body back into the car and drive him to the river. The next morning they reported him missing.

‘She killed my son:’ Father in shock at Middletown vigil for boy’s death​

Dozens gathered in Middletown Monday night to mourn the loss of 6-year-old James Hutchinson.

The event at Gardner Park featured a candlelight vigil and balloon release.

Many who did not know the boy came to show their support. Several family members attended as well, including James’s father, Lewis Hutchinson.

“She killed my son,” Lewis said. “I don’t even know how to process this... I want them both to rot, that’s what I want.”

“No kid ever deserves to be treated like that,” Lewis said Monday night. “I don’t know how somebody could be a monster and do that to a 6-year-old.”

Mother who admitted to fatally running over her 6-year-old 'not showing much remorse,' police said​

The Middletown mother who admitted she tried to abandon her 6-year-old son, ran him over and then dumped his body in the Ohio River "is not showing much remorse," police said Monday.

Search and rescue teams are now searching for James Hutchinson's near Lawrenceburg, Indiana where they believe his body was thrown into the water Saturday night, Middletown Police Chief David Birk said.

During a Monday news conference, Birk said his detectives felt the situation was “unusual” after Brittany Gosney, James' mother, and her boyfriend James Hamilton reported James missing to police at the Middletown Police lobby at 10:16 a.m. Sunday.

The couple said he was wearing a red shirt and Batman pants, but Birk said they had conflicting stories.

He said eventually both admitted that James was dead.

On Friday, she took James and his older brother and sister, both second-graders, to Rush Run Park in Preble County, Birk said. He said she intended to leave James there, but it is unclear what she meant to do with her other children. They were unharmed.

She took his body and her two other children home to Crawford Street in Middletown where they lived with Hamilton, Birk said.

The chief said Gosney and Hamilton waited until Saturday night, after the other children were asleep, to load James's body back into the car and drive him to the river. The next morning they reported him missing.
I entirely believe she/they did this but I have doubt they are necessarily telling the entire truth. The other children were WITH?? Then why "hide" him from them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back