AL JAMES "AARON" TOOLE: Missing from Dothan, AL - 15 May 1995 - Age 72

JToole1.jpg
On the Afternoon of Monday, May 15, 1995 he was at his home waiting on his youngest granddaughter to get off the school bus. Her sister came to pick up her up, and she got there just before the school bus arrived. He told his granddaughter that he would not be there the next day when her sister got off the bus and to make sure to be there in time so she would not be left alone. He said that he was going to be in Central Florida for a few days visiting some of his siblings.

He went to work that night for a few hours at the convenient store across the street from his home but he left early. Another one of his granddaughters said that he stopped by her house that night briefly to have a conversation with his wife. She did not actually see him, but she heard him speaking with her grandmother in the kitchen. His granddaughters that he spoke with him earlier that afternoon and their mother saw him again that night when he passed them going North on Houston County Road 75.

Kimster

Let's Find Michael Bryson!
Staff member
This is a case that I've been following closely for quite a few years. For some reason, I neglected to add Aaron to the reconstructed forum last year, so here he is!

I want to add:

He was driving his brown four-door 1984 or 1987 Chevrolet Cavalier with the license plate number 38BLT66.

Toole never arrived in Florida and has never been heard from again, and his car has not been recovered

I've always wondered if he didn't drive off the side of the road. I believe they'll find him when his car is found.

Kimster

Let's Find Michael Bryson!
Staff member
james_aaron_toole_1.jpg

Here's another picture of him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oldfurbie