CO Human remains found in Conejos County, Colorado - Adre ‘Psycho’ Baroz *ARRESTED*

GrandmaBear

‘We Have Nothing to Fear Except Fear Itself'
The felonies were dropped and he only got a misdemeanor? This is how it's going to go now? Women are already victims too often!
When one considers they felt there was enough to charge FOUR felonies to begin with and then it ends like this, one really has to wonder why and how that happened...

Kimster

Let's Find Michael Bryson!
Staff member
When one considers they felt there was enough to charge FOUR felonies to begin with and then it ends like this, one really has to wonder why and how that happened...
Especially those who now have lost their loved ones due to him being a murderer. And like his victim said, he probably has gotten away with it before.

Kimster

Let's Find Michael Bryson!
Staff member
I'm still following this case and now I know why there isn't much to report...

Because of the ongoing investigation, law enforcement has given no details as to what led them to identify Baroz as a suspect, how long the remains were on the property or whether they can be connected to any recent missing persons.
It is unclear if Baroz has representation yet.
The arrest warrant remains sealed, according to the release.

GrandmaBear

‘We Have Nothing to Fear Except Fear Itself'
I'm still following this case and now I know why there isn't much to report...

Because of the ongoing investigation, law enforcement has given no details as to what led them to identify Baroz as a suspect, how long the remains were on the property or whether they can be connected to any recent missing persons.
It is unclear if Baroz has representation yet.
The arrest warrant remains sealed, according to the release.

I have a lot of curiosity with it too but information seems as if it will be limited at least for now darn it. The sad thing is there have to be some concerned loved ones with no answer if they have someone missing, etc... We do not even have a hint of how recent to my knowledge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaygoJenni