CO Human remains found in Conejos County, Colorado - Adre ‘Psycho’ Baroz Arrested *2 of 3 IDENTIFIED*

GrandmaBear

Deputized Emu Slayer/Horse Thief Hunter
Okay, I know that I sometimes look at enough cases I get confused, but this is the third dead person named, not number two. Was one not found on the properties or something? We have Selena Esquibel, Myron Martinez and now Shayla Hammel. The article even says the third set remains unidentified. What am I missing here or forgetting? So there are four?? Maybe one was elsewhere? Lost.

kdg411

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I know that I sometimes look at enough cases I get confused, but this is the third dead person named, not number two. Was one not found on the properties or something? We have Selena Esquibel, Myron Martinez and now Shayla Hammel. The article even says the third set remains unidentified. What am I missing here or forgetting? So there are four?? Maybe one was elsewhere? Lost.
The arrest warrant was based on an eyewitness to the murder of Selena Esquibel. The third set of remains may be hers? The first two sets have been formally identified as Myron Martinez & Shayla Hammel.

GrandmaBear

Deputized Emu Slayer/Horse Thief Hunter
I did a quick look and don't think we have this. This was released last week from what I understand. Maybe others had read it, I had not. It sounds, in reading it all, that they are pretty sure the 3rd set of remains are those of Selena, the one related to his current charges.

kdg411

Administrator
Staff member
Adre Baroz is now charged with, among other things, four counts of First Degree Murder related to the deaths of Selena Esquibel, Myron Robert Martinez, Shayla Hammel and, now, Xavier Zeven Garcia.

Kimster

Let's Find Michael Bryson!
Staff member
Adre Baroz is now charged with, among other things, four counts of First Degree Murder related to the deaths of Selena Esquibel, Myron Robert Martinez, Shayla Hammel and, now, Xavier Zeven Garcia.

Does this mean that all the remains are identified?

kdg411

Administrator
Staff member
Does this mean that all the remains are identified?
No, unfortunately.

Human remains of three people were found at two different locations in Los Sauces, one rented by Francisco “Ponch” Ramirez and one rented by Adre Baroz. Two of those individuals have been identified:

Myron Robert Martinez and Shayla Hammel, who was reportedly involved with Martinez. The third set of remains have yet to be identified.

Guess Who

No, unfortunately.

Human remains of three people were found at two different locations in Los Sauces, one rented by Francisco “Ponch” Ramirez and one rented by Adre Baroz. Two of those individuals have been identified:

Myron Robert Martinez and Shayla Hammel, who was reportedly involved with Martinez. The third set of remains have yet to be identified.
and one count is for a body that hasn't been found. There is also ANOTHER person he reportedly killed, but he is not charged with that one (yet?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reelectionjaysen