NH HARMONY MONTGOMERY: Missing from Manchester, NH - Nov/Dec 2019 (Reported December 2021) - Age 5 *GUILTY*

1640988381928.png

Girl last seen in Manchester in October 2019; police seek tips from public​

Manchester police are seeking tips from the public about the disappearance of a girl not seen in more than two years.

Harmony Montgomery, 7, was last seen in a home in Manchester in October 2019, when she was 5, police said.

Police said they first learned Harmony went missing earlier this week. Chief Allen Aldenberg did not specify who reported the girl missing but said his department has been in touch with multiple family members and will continue to speak with them.

Aldenberg said police are not searching for any adult or vehicle in connection with the case. Investigators are focusing on the whereabouts of Harmony.

"No time is a good time for a child to go missing," Aldenberg said. "I'm begging the community. I don't care if you saw this young girl a year ago and you think it's irrelevant. Call us."

Aldenberg said at a news conference Friday his detectives are working to confirm where Harmony is from and where she went to school before her disappearance.

Harmony is estimated to be approximately 4 feet tall and 50 pounds. Investigators said she has blonde hair, blue eyes and should be wearing glasses.

"We need help," Aldenberg said. "This remains a very active investigation."

MEDIA - HARMONY MONTGOMERY: Missing from Manchester, NH since October 2019 (Reported December 2021) - Age 5

Last edited:

Police Chief pleads with public for leads as intensive search is on for 7-year-old last seen in 2019​

An intensive search is on for a local child last confirmed seen in Manchester in October of 2019.

“I’m imploring, I’m asking, I’ll go so far as I’m begging the community, I don’t care if you saw this young girl a year ago and think it’s irrelevant, call us,” Manchester Police Chief Allen Aldenberg said during a news conference on Friday at police headquarters.

Aldenberg on Friday said he called the New Year’s Eve news conference “in hope of drawing greater attention” to the case, which Aldenberg characterized as highly unusual. His officers and detectives are working with the NH Division for Children, Youth, and Family Services, and the National Center for Exploited and Missing Children for leads.

“We’re working nonstop around the clock,” with all available resources to locate Harmony Montgomery, who is 7. There has been no Amber Alert issued, which would trigger a broad electronic awareness campaign, because police are lacking enough concrete information to do so. They don’t have the name of an adult the child might be with, or a description of a vehicle she might be traveling in.

“She was last seen at a residence in Manchester,” Aldenberg said, declining to provide more specifics during an active investigation. He said that there was contact with the child’s family that included the whereabouts of the child in October 2019, which was a combination of police and DCYF presence at a residence.

“I’m not saying she wasn’t seen someplace else after that, but that was the last time she was seen in the city of Manchester,” he said.

Aldenberg called the investigation “very active,” and acknowledged there are many questions yet to be answered, which is why he has made the case public. Aldenberg said Harmony was not enrolled in a Manchester school but was last known to be enrolled in some kind of educational program in Massachusetts. He declined to elaborate on which family members came forward earlier this week to report the child missing, or whether they are in contact with the child’s parents. He said he was not prepared to comment on whether there were custody issues involving Harmony.

He acknowledged that the two-year gap in information is highly unusual and is why the police are pouring all available resources into locating the child. “For us to have a two-year delay, that’s concerning. It’s not something that happens on a regular basis. We have a two-year window we’re trying to shrink as much as humanly possible as fast as we can.”

He said just before the news conference he stepped out of the room to field a call about the case. He has instructed all personnel that if any tips or phone calls come in they should immediately be connected to a detective.

1640988553020.png

Cops Looking for Little Girl Missing Since 2019, but Only Reported This Week​

Manchester police said they received reports that Harmony Montgomery was missing from individuals and the state Division of Children Youth and Families, WBZ reported.

“Manchester police became aware of this this week, and I know people are going to say well here it is 2021, almost 2022, and nobody has seen this young girl since late October 2019. So what has happened in the last few years? Fair question. That’s why I’m here today. Because we need assistance. We need help. And we do not have many answers to many questions that we have,” said Manchester Police Chief Allen D. Aldenberg. “I don’t care if you saw this young girl a year ago and you think it’s irrelevant – call us.”

Police said they have spoken with all available family members but would not identify which family members those were. They said the girl was last seen in October 2019 when police responded to a call at a house where she was, but they did not describe what that call was about.

Aldenberg told the Union Leader that the case was a top priority for his department but added that investigators just don’t have a lot of information to go on. The girl was last enrolled in school in Massachusetts in 2019, he said, but detectives don’t know what town. He would not say if there were earlier contact with child welfare agencies of if she was the subject of a custody dispute.

This just floors me.
Right?! TWO YEARS! More than two years!
I thought little Oakley Carlson in Washington being gone for almost a year was outrageous. Now Harmony too.
And there was the recent case of Elijah Lewis gone 5 months. Older cases of Tyson Jones gone more than 3 years before reported. Kaya Centeno gone 8 - 10 years before reported! (Click on names to go to their CW threads.)
Kids that aren't school-aged yet or are home schooled, especially those with a history of CPS involvement or adoption, are shockingly "easy" to lose in the system. How many more are out there that haven't been reported yet?

The girl was last enrolled in school in Massachusetts in 2019, he said, but detectives don’t know what town. He would not say if there were earlier contact with child welfare agencies of if she was the subject of a custody dispute.
So, she's missing from NH but she was in some unknown school in an unknown town in Massachusetts?! What? Why the secrecy about her parents?

So, she's missing from NH but she was in some unknown school in an unknown town in Massachusetts?! What? Why the secrecy about her parents?
Yeah... How do they know she was enrolled if they don't even know what town this "educational program" is in? Reports from family that she was enrolled in this program? And then not enrolled anywhere in NH... Was she enrolled in MA and the family moved and didn't re-enroll her? Was she in foster care? Adoption? (Pretty sure they try to keep foster situations in the same state, but I could be wrong. Maybe it differs in border cities.)

Manchester police said they received reports that Harmony Montgomery was missing from individuals and the state Division of Children Youth and Families, WBZ reported.
He would not say if there were earlier contact with child welfare agencies of if she was the subject of a custody dispute.
Reports that she was missing came from, at least in part, DCYF. But they won't say if they had previous contact with the family.

These cases where children have been missing for long periods of time before it was reported really really piss me off. A lot of states have laws against not being reported, but no one has been arrested in this case, right?
No arrests yet, to our knowledge.
The problem is, most people who have reason to not report a child missing are going to be more worried about much more severe charges (murder).

Annie Vega now owns the family's old home and says she's been visited recently at least five times by law enforcement looking for Harmoney.

"It’s difficult to know that a family member has been missing that long and no one reported them missing," said Vega. "It feels like, were they even loved?"

Annie Vega now owns the family's old home and says she's been visited recently at least five times by law enforcement looking for Harmoney.

"It’s difficult to know that a family member has been missing that long and no one reported them missing," said Vega. "It feels like, were they even loved?"
So the police saw her in October 2019.

Why aren’t they talking about the family at all? Where they’ve been? Things of that nature? What if you saw a little girl that looks like her but it was in a completely different state because they lived over there and they haven’t released that information? Or did I not read an article that explained it?

This is the latest report I could find and they still are being pretty hush-hush.

Blows my mind this little girl has been missing since before the pandemic! I wonder if her “caregivers” were using that is an excuse as to why no one had seen her.

Police search Manchester property in connection to missing 7-year-old last seen in Oct. 2019​

Investigators searched a property in Manchester Sunday in connection to the search for a missing 7-year-old last seen more than two years ago.

Manchester police Chief Allen Aldenberg confirms to News 9 investigators were at a property on Gilford Street related to the search for Harmony Montgomery, 7, who was last seen in October 2019.

Aldenberg said the department has received some tips and each one is being looked into.

On Sunday, Mayor Joyce Craig's office told News 9 that their office received an email last week with a concern about Harmony Montgomery but her office said the email was primarily regarding issues with follow-up from DCYF.

Her office said they relayed that information to the individual and said if they felt the child was in danger to call 911 immediately or to send them the information to let the police know.

To the best of their knowledge, that person did not respond back to the Mayor's office directly following the first email and response, the mayor's office said.

Harmony's mother's Facebook page.

One statement says that they are also looking for Harmony's father. Gives me slight hope they they are both "away" and she's still alive.

1641162009919.png 1641162019124.png

1641162118848.png

Harmony's mother's Facebook page.

One statement says that they are also looking for Harmony's father. Gives me slight hope they they are both "away" and she's still alive.

View attachment 13571 View attachment 13572

View attachment 13573
so mom lives out of state AND hasn't even tried to contact her daughter for two years? I wonder what prompted her to try now and how long she has been trying (by the comments it sounds like she just found out)

So at least one parent of Harmony have had 2 kids taken away from them. Dad got Harmony back but not the other? Mom hasn't seen Harmony in at least two years - maybe more. Mom has lost custody of probably both, but at least of Harmony.

HOPEfully it's just dad keeping mom away, but he lost custody of at least her for some reason at one point. These poor kids!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back