Epstein, Maxwell et al: exposed in child sex trafficking

0_Epstein.jpg

Do we have a Jefferey Epstein thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
epstein.jpg

In her year-long investigation of Palm Beach multimillionaire Jeffrey Epstein, Miami Herald reporter Julie Brown tracked down more than 60 women who said they were victims of abuse and revealed the full story behind the sweetheart deal cut by Epstein’s powerhouse legal team.

Since the Herald published ‘Perversion of Justice’ in November 2018, a federal judge ruled the non-prosecution agreement brokered by then South Florida U.S. Attorney Alexander Acosta was illegal, Epstein was arrested on sex trafficking charges in New York state, Acosta resigned as U.S. Secretary of Labor, and Epstein killed himself in his Manhattan jail cell.

Last November, the Miami Herald published a series of stories, titled Perversion of Justice, that described the ways in which the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Florida, Alexander Acosta, worked in conjunction with Epstein’s lawyers to engineer the non-prosecution agreement — and keep it secret from Epstein’s victims, so they could not object. Acosta is now President Donald Trump’s secretary of labor.

Sources told the Herald that the indictment includes new victims and witnesses who spoke to authorities in New York over the past several months.

Ever since Jeffrey Epstein became a pariah for abusing dozens of teenage girls at his Palm Beach mansion, federal prosecutors have been blasted for engineering “the deal of the century” for the uber-wealthy sexual predator.

But the twisted saga started and could have ended with the official originally handed the case: former Palm Beach County State Attorney Barry Krischer.

The veteran prosecutor set the stage for this international outrage by crippling his own case more than a decade ago, a Palm Beach Post investigation found.

Krischer acted as if Epstein’s teenage accusers were prostitutes who eagerly sold their bodies to buy clothes at the mall instead of treating them like local high school girls claiming sexual assault by a man four decades their senior.

Without interviewing the girls or their parents, Krischer decided he didn’t believe them, his investigative files indicate. His lead prosecutor declared more than once that there were “no victims” in the case, according to documents obtained by The Post.

Finally, Krischer found a secret way to sink the case: He took it to a grand jury where only one victim testified.

Thirteen underage teens gave police nearly identical accounts of how the politically connected financier used his wealth to exploit them. Yet the task of convincing jurors that Epstein was a predator fell on the shoulders of one 14-year-old girl.

Krischer’s prosecutors undercut their own witness, who’d told police she’d been fondled by a naked Epstein while she gave him a “massage,” sources close to the grand jury proceedings told The Post.

On July 8, 2019, federal prosecutors charged financier Jeffrey Epstein with one count of sex trafficking of a minor and one count of conspiracy to commit sex trafficking. Following the indictment, Epstein pleaded not guilty on both charges. He was denied bail and remained in jail until August 10, when several media outlets confirmed that Epstein had died by apparent suicide. But numerous questions still remain about Epstein's life, crimes, and fortune, some of which could be revealed in the new case against his longtime associate Ghislaine Maxwell, who was arrested in July 2020.

Yep, just ask prince Andrew who tries to play dead at the moment. Guess that Maxwell's arrest makes him pretty nervous right now.
Exactly! Lots of big, big powerful names connected to Epstein. Does anyone truly wonder why many doubt the suicide...? Boy and the things that went wrong that allowed it to happen... Wow.... Just so odd and coincidental and such a surprise.... Not...

Stick head in sand. Hide. People will forget, Prince Andrew. Uh-huh... I don't think we need to mention some of the other big names...

Hearing set for Epstein's pimp. (Sorry, couldn't help it--trust me it is a nicer name than most out there are calling her).

Sometimes a dose of Scott Reisch is just what is needed. The Esptein and his lady pimp stuff is probably about half way in... He generally is very careful as an attorney but I love his take on these two... And he says a bit more than he sometimes does... The entire podcast is good but I am really liking his comments on this case and it is not the first podcast he has touching on it and Ms. Old Pimp Lady of Old Lech Epstein.

I think what I like about it is some big powered people with money are scared to even go there or say anything, and this guy isn't...

I don't know who disgusts me worse, him, her or the others like the fine prince... I guess there is no answer to that... I think the fact that she could do this to other women and then walk around like she is some connected, rich admired princess really makes me ill.... But then many of the connected and same do just that I guess...

I read an article recently about Alan Dershowitz having a hissy fit because he was mentioned in a CBS drama series that was loosely based on Epstein. He Streisand effected himself really well by whining. The CBS lawyers went all over his keister saying that no apology would be coming and he could stick it. The offending phrase was about one of the characters in the show saying I guess he should get Dershowitz for a lawyer.

The way he Streisanded himself was that it was reported in the article that Dershowitz once admitted publicly that he had gotten a massage at Epstein's place, but it was not done by an underage girl. I had never heard that before. It was something the CBS lawyer's brought up in their correspondence with Dershowitz's lawyer.

I don't know who disgusts me worse, him, her or the others like the fine prince... I guess there is no answer to that... I think the fact that she could do this to other women and then walk around like she is some connected, rich admired princess really makes me ill.... But then many of the connected and same do just that I guess...

Could you elaborate on why you're so disgusted by Prince Andrew?

Sure. I can't stand him nor his freaky brother. I don't have to like 'em and I don't. For more reasons than I am allowed to probably go into.
Well, you said "sure", but you didn't actually elaborate. What did Andrew do in this case that makes you so disgusted by him? Just give us one or two reasons... I'm sure you'll be allowed to go into that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkusSimo
Back