TN EVELYN BOSWELL: Missing from Blountville, TN - 26 Dec 2019 - Age 1 *Found Deceased*

Last edited by a moderator:
it says the search was the property, so I'm thinking the land part by that wording and they all lived there. This sure is one effed up family and i have no idea which one of them is responsible, other than the mom's constant lying makes me blame her the very most.

I am at the same point. The mom is definitely involved, too many lies but I do wonder if they are not all involved to some degree, cover-up and so forth. So does anyone know is this the same place they were searching not long ago a trailer Megan and Evelyn lived in, underneath it, etc.? That was Boswell owned, RV park or some such.

"They pretty much searched all throughout my house. But they didn't really take anything from inside the house they just found whatever they did under the house," said Zachary Warfield.

Warfield said he believes Evelyn and her mother Megan Boswell lived at the trailer for "quite a while."

The mobile home park is located near Sugar Hollow Road and Buffalo Road.

Online property tax records for Sullivan County list that the trailer park, Lakeshore RV Park on Sugar Hollow Road, is owned by Tommy Boswell Jr.

Tommy Boswell Jr. is the brother of Megan Boswell, Evelyn’s mother.

"They pretty much searched all throughout my house. But they didn't really take anything from inside the house they just found whatever they did under the house," said Zachary Warfield.

Warfield said he believes Evelyn and her mother Megan Boswell lived at the trailer for "quite a while."

The mobile home park is located near Sugar Hollow Road and Buffalo Road.

Online property tax records for Sullivan County list that the trailer park, Lakeshore RV Park on Sugar Hollow Road, is owned by Tommy Boswell Jr.

Tommy Boswell Jr. is the brother of Megan Boswell, Evelyn’s mother.

I'm not embarrassed to admit that I'm not understanding where Evelyn was found or who was living where she was found!

I'm not embarrassed to admit that I'm not understanding where Evelyn was found or who was living where she was found!
if the remains found by TBI are Evelyn then that means Megan was living in a home that her brother Tommy Boswell Jr owns until December 2019 when the new tenant stated he moved in & corresponds to when Evelyn was purportedly last seen by Tommy Boswell Sr.

Did that help? Megan has dug herself into a place she can't climb out of, IMO.

if the remains found by TBI are Evelyn then that means Megan was living in a home that her brother Tommy Boswell Jr owns until December 2019 when the new tenant stated he moved in & corresponds to when Evelyn was purportedly last seen by Tommy Boswell Sr.

Did that help? Megan has dug herself into a place she can't climb out of, IMO.
So T Sr. wasn't living there and might not have known about Evelyn?

Megan & Evelyn lived there per the article I posted. T Sr stated he hadn't seen Evelyn since Thanksgiving so he knew about her however he hadn't seen her in over 2 months and called DCF.
Okay. I was reading comments that had me confused for some reason. I'm feeling a tad better, knowing that the whole family wasn't involved in some sort of coverup.

Killing innocent children who have their entire lives ahead of them is its own kind of evil imo.

I sure hope there is some evidence because we have several months gone past and each is blaming another.

I probably confused the "where" issue. I have never seen it stated that it was the same place they were at some days but I assume it probably was. I also thought that was the brother's property and where just found was the grandfather's property. Sorry for the confusion but I am still not sure.

Killing innocent children who have their entire lives ahead of them is its own kind of evil imo.

I sure hope there is some evidence because we have several months gone past and each is blaming another.

I probably confused the "where" issue. I have never seen it stated that it was the same place they were at some days but I assume it probably was. I also thought that was the brother's property and where just found was the grandfather's property. Sorry for the confusion but I am still not sure.
TN assessor records list Jr as the owner of that parcel and I too saw that misstated in MSM.

Megan is the only person who has given incredibly different versions of the truth. Not everyone can handle being a parent and at 18 & maybe Megan wasn't either.

My heart breaks when a child is hurt or worse because the adults in their life don't know how to be selfless.

TN assessor records list Jr as the owner of that parcel and I too saw that misstated in MSM.

Megan is the only person who has given incredibly different versions of the truth. Not everyone can handle being a parent and at 18 & maybe Megan wasn't either.

My heart breaks when a child is hurt or worse because the adults in their life don't know how to be selfless.

I agree that it was likely Megan. I do wonder about anyone helping to cover it up. I can't get out of my head that the grandmother of William McCloud said he showed up wet one night. I know he claimed it happened at a motel but it did seem odd.

I guess what I mean is maybe her mother and him, for instance, helped her to cover it up but now she turns on them and blames them after they helped her. That is just speculation on my part, they may be entirely innocent.

I do have no doubt Megan is not innocent. I just hope they can prove who was around when it happened to make the case stronger. They are at a bit of a disadvantage being so long after she disappeared but her lies will go along way towards prosecuting her.

Thanks for confirming the property information, clearly MSM confused me :)

It sounds to me like she wanted to appear childless, but that's just my guess.

that goes with the "boyfriend"'s statement that he never knew about the baby, nor ever saw her.

that goes with the "boyfriend"'s statement that he never knew about the baby, nor ever saw her.
What about him showing up wet?. No one's talking but I think there are clearly 3 people involved at least. Megan. Boyfriend and Megan's Dad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back