PA DIANNA BRICE: Missing from Lansdowne, PA - 30 March 2021 - Age 21 *Found Deceased*

1617588537309.png

MISSING: Pregnant 21-year-old last seen with her boyfriend; his car later found ON FIRE​

Investigators in Pennsylvania are looking for a pregnant 21-year-old woman who disappeared this week after an argument with her boyfriend.

Dianna Brice was last seen on Tuesday at a laundry in Lansdowne with her boyfriend, 23-year-old Justin Smith.

Brice’s mother, Betty Cellini, told ABC6 that he called Smith, who admitted the two had an argument.

“He goes, ‘She don’t want to even talk to me,” Cellini told the station. “I said, ‘I don’t care; she’s pregnant with your child.'”

Cellini also said that Brice, who is 14 weeks pregnant, has a serious medical condition and hasn’t taken her daily medication since Tuesday.

Upper Darby Township police said they found Smith’s vehicle on fire in Philadelphia about two hours after they responded to the missing person report. Brice and her boyfriend were reportedly in the car when she was last seen.

“Investigators have looked through hours’ worth of video footage and neither Diana Brice or Justin Smith were seen in, near, or around the car at the time of the fire,” Upper Darby Police Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt said, according to CBS 3.

Cellini told the CBS station that she and Brice went to the Lansdowne laundry Tuesday morning and that her daughter was visibly upset.

“She was so upset. She just kept crying,” Betty Cellini said. “I asked her what was wrong. She said, ‘nothing, Mom.’”

Early in the afternoon, she said, Smith met up with Brice. Cellini said she finished her laundry and headed home, and Brice told her she’d be there shortly. But she never arrived.

Cellini said that was when she called Smith, who said they’d argued and that Brice got out of the car. Smith allegedly went looking for Brice after speaking with Cellini and reported back that he couldn’t fined her. Cellini said she told him she was going to file a missing person report, but Smith objected.

“And he was like, ‘Oh my God, no, you better call me first,’ and I said, ‘What?’ and the phone went dead,” Cellini said. “And then, here came the accident that his car was on fire.”

Police said Brice was Brice was last seen wearing a black, short-sleeved t-shirt, black sweatpangs, and pink and blue Ugg slides. She is described as 4 feet 11 and 190 pounds, with a small black heart tattoo on her right hand, a Mickey Mouse glove with the letters “AJ” on her left forearm, a rose on her left shoulder and right ankle, the word “NANNY” on her left shoulder, and “My Brother’s Keeper” on her chest.

Brice’s family told ABC6 they had hired a private investigator to search for her, and her 4-year-old son wants to know “Where’s my mommy?” Cellini said.

MEDIA - DIANNA BRICE: Missing from Lansdowne, PA since 30 March 2021 - Age 21

Last edited:

‘Bring My Daughter Home’: Upper Darby Mom Pleading For Safe Return Of Missing Pregnant Daughter, Dianna Brice​

A mother is pleading for the safe return of her pregnant daughter after the young woman and her boyfriend went missing. They were last seen in his car, which was found on fire.

The search is underway for Dianna Brice and her boyfriend Justin Smith. Police say they need the public’s help to unravel this mystery.

Brice’s family has been searching for her since Tuesday. They are extremely concerned. She’s not only pregnant, but she also has a 4-year-old son at home that she has never gone a day without seeing or speaking to him.

Charred debris marks the spot where the vehicle Brice was last seen in ended up.

“Investigators have looked through hours’ worth of video footage and neither Diana Brice or Justin Smith were seen in, near, or around the car at the time of the fire,” Upper Darby Police Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt said.

Both cellphones have been turned off since Tuesday.

Police are currently working with outside agencies to try and locate both Brice and Smith.

Well, I am sure we were all thinking it. Just because it is so common, pregnant woman and she goes missing. In this case, he can be reached but then he disappears. Still an all too common scenario, why do men continue to do this? They may vary their story just a bit but they are always prime suspect and generally that's whodunit so to speak. Of course, he is not under arrest or located at this moment so it is my opinion at this point but it certainly seems to be leaning that way strongly.

May she RIP and may her family see justice.

Well, I am sure we were all thinking it. Just because it is so common, pregnant woman and she goes missing. In this case, he can be reached but then he disappears. Still an all too common scenario, why do men continue to do this? They may vary their story just a bit but they are always prime suspect and generally that's whodunit so to speak. Of course, he is not under arrest or located at this moment so it is my opinion at this point but it certainly seems to be leaning that way strongly.

May she RIP and may her family see justice.
I wonder where he is? I've seen this happen in past cases and the other person ends up deceased as well.

Source: 3rd Person May Be Involved In Murder Of 21-Year-Old Dianna Brice​

We are learning more about the timeline of events leading up to the death of 21-year-old Dianna Brice. Her body was found in a wooded lot in Southwest Philadelphia nearly a week after she disappeared.

The investigation into what happened to Brice is heating up. Detectives are following every lead in hopes one of them will help them close in on the person responsible for her murder.

Gathering bags of evidence, Philadelphia Crime Scene Investigators spent a significant amount of time at the Upper Darby Police Department on Tuesday. It was another step in the homicide investigation.

They are officially looking at two vehicles. Justin Smith’s torched 2018 black Ford Fusion and now a rental car that investigators believe may have been involved in the dumping of Brice’s body.

A source close to the investigation tells Eyewitness News the 21-year-old pregnant mother was shot multiple times.

A source tells Eyewitness News there may be a third person involved in the case.

Eyewitness News is awaiting confirmation from the police.

Smith remains a person of interest. Eyewitness News spoke with his father Wednesday. He says everyone’s stomach is in knots. They have no idea what is going on.

The family has not heard from his son and right now, they are letting detectives do their work.

Source: 3rd Person May Be Involved In Murder Of 21-Year-Old Dianna Brice​

We are learning more about the timeline of events leading up to the death of 21-year-old Dianna Brice. Her body was found in a wooded lot in Southwest Philadelphia nearly a week after she disappeared.

The investigation into what happened to Brice is heating up. Detectives are following every lead in hopes one of them will help them close in on the person responsible for her murder.

Gathering bags of evidence, Philadelphia Crime Scene Investigators spent a significant amount of time at the Upper Darby Police Department on Tuesday. It was another step in the homicide investigation.

They are officially looking at two vehicles. Justin Smith’s torched 2018 black Ford Fusion and now a rental car that investigators believe may have been involved in the dumping of Brice’s body.

A source close to the investigation tells Eyewitness News the 21-year-old pregnant mother was shot multiple times.

A source tells Eyewitness News there may be a third person involved in the case.

Eyewitness News is awaiting confirmation from the police.

Smith remains a person of interest. Eyewitness News spoke with his father Wednesday. He says everyone’s stomach is in knots. They have no idea what is going on.

The family has not heard from his son and right now, they are letting detectives do their work.
3rd person makes sense as they said neither she nor bf was seen near car when it started on fire. Rental car and 3rd person sure makes it sound premeditated. I wonder who the 3rd person is... A relative? Another female/gf? A friend?

Well my "speculation" is both are involved, totally, he is alive and the third person is interesting and I wonder who it might be. Family or friend... He is in "hiding"... Smh. I bet this woman wants him and he wants her. Perfect pair. Two that can see this happen to a pregnant woman with a child already. POS x 2...

Police say Tylydiah Garnett, 21, was arrested this weekend in connection with the death of 21-year-old Dianna Brice, of Lansdowne, Pa., who was reported missing on March 30.

Garnett is being charged with arson, criminal conspiracy, use of communication facility, abuse of corpse and other related offenses. Investigators have not revealed further details on how Garnett was involved in the case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back