MO DESIREA ANN FERRIS: Missing from Liberty, MO - 2 May 2017 - Age 18

Whatsnext

Justice for Gannon 💙
I don't know why, but this girl somehow 'got' me, please anybody who knows something, come forward!❤

[GOOGLEMAP=][/GOOGLEMAP]

edited by staff to add media link

Last edited by a moderator:

Guess Who

I don't know why, but this girl somehow 'got' me, please anybody who knows something, come forward!❤

[GOOGLEMAP=][/GOOGLEMAP]
They are pretty sure what happened and who is involved, but not enough evidence to pursue it.

Whatsnext

Justice for Gannon 💙
They are pretty sure what happened and who is involved, but not enough evidence to pursue it.

Yes, it drives ME crazy , and I am not even involved in any way. They are in a kind of dead end street. My only hope would be some kind of third party who one of the perps confided into. And I know that this is not very likely to happen. :( She needs to come home...

GrandmaBear

Packers RULE - The Bills DROOL
I just finished reading all of this and watching the video. How sad and what a beautiful girl.

I don't understand why a few things took so long. It seems like her cell phone and email accounts could have been accessed sooner but I guess if she was 18 and they were not sure if she took off on her own, maybe it is not that easy...?

They seem to know who she was with, whose cell phone her cell phone was with and more. Did they search any of these vehicles or the residences i wonder?

Guess Who

I just finished reading all of this and watching the video. How sad and what a beautiful girl.

I don't understand why a few things took so long. It seems like her cell phone and email accounts could have been accessed sooner but I guess if she was 18 and they were not sure if she took off on her own, maybe it is not that easy...?

They seem to know who she was with, whose cell phone her cell phone was with and more. Did they search any of these vehicles or the residences i wonder?
many searches

kdg411

Administrator
Staff member
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Three Cameron, Mo., residents are among five defendants who have pleaded guilty to their roles in a conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine.

Benjamin W. Clark, 26, of Cameron, pleaded guilty today before U.S. Chief Magistrate Judge Matt J. Whitworth to the charge contained in a Nov. 16, 2017, federal indictment.

Clark is the fifth defendant to plead guilty to participating in the drug-trafficking conspiracy. Co-defendant Jalie J. Brinlee, 28, of Cameron, pleaded guilty on Jan. 4, 2019. Co-defendants Felicia C. Ward, 23, of Cameron; Robert J. Keegan, 26, of Harrisonville, Mo.; and Frank E. Hundley, 34, of Kansas City, Mo.; pleaded guilty on Dec. 28, 2018. Brinlee and Keegan also pleaded guilty to possessing a firearm in furtherance of a drug-trafficking crime.

All five of the co-defendants admitted they participated in a conspiracy to distribute 500 grams or more of methamphetamine from January to May 24, 2017. Clark and Brinlee purchased methamphetamine from various suppliers and distributed it to customers in Cameron, Kansas City and elsewhere.

On May 12, 2017, Keegan was stopped by law enforcement and was found in possession of a Hi-point .40-caliber handgun and a duffel bag containing approximately 3.8 kilograms of methamphetamine.

Very good read.

Whatsnext

Justice for Gannon 💙
I didn't see this posted here and there might be a reason, not trying to violate any rules. This podcast is a little long and over a year old but host does interview step mother and touches on some things you don't hear in the news clips.

Thank you so much, this is really beyond frustrating...😑

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emiusa