:geek: OK everyone. I'm looking at a really old case here...

Timeline: 1977 to 1987 and possibly beyond...

Victims:

Cathy Millican
Bernice Coutermache
Ellen Fried
Elizabeth Critchley
Eva Morse
Lynda Moore
Barbara Agnew

With the exception of Lynda Moore {who was killed at home} all of the victims were taken away alive and killed later. Their bodies were all found in woodland areas that suuround rivers. The Conneticut River mainly and the Little Sugar River. This offender is kn own for stabbing his victims numerous times and leaving them in woodland areas. Not sure though if the victims are killed in the woods. Many of these woodland areas surround rivers. The stabbing is the penetration with this offender. He chooses sites first and victims later...

It's actually obvious that we have one offender. So now I've got a question. Is this offender still alive and working? Is he alive and in prison? Or is he deceased??... :geek:

1615691016742.png

Last edited by a moderator:
He could still be alive say he was 30 in 77. That would mean born in 47. The stopping suddenly in 87. Well they don't just stop killing. So being it was the time it was maybe he moved his activities elsewhere, Imprisoned for another reason, Possibly a sexual crime or dead. They don't usually like to keep offenders locked up too long. So say he was imprisoned in 87 at age 40. Served 15 yrs. Out at 55. Could have been in very bad health. Unable to commit his prior activities. Then died. I personally don't get the feeling this guy is walking around out there.

He could still be alive say he was 30 in 77. That would mean born in 47. The stopping suddenly in 87. Well they don't just stop killing. So being it was the time it was maybe he moved his activities elsewhere, Imprisoned for another reason, Possibly a sexual crime or dead. They don't usually like to keep offenders locked up too long. So say he was imprisoned in 87 at age 40. Served 15 yrs. Out at 55. Could have been in very bad health. Unable to commit his prior activities. Then died. I personally don't get the feeling this guy is walking around out there.
I don’t either. He may still be in prison for murdering someone else in a different situation so that they couldn’t connect him to the others.

2023 updated site Connecticut River Valley Killer with new timeline and information. This was done to aid in the conversation and take all scattered information and put into one place.

2930665303_750c2049e0_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back