IN CHILD DOE: BM, 5-8, found by mushroom hunters in "very secluded" area of Washington Co., IN - 16 April 2022 *CAIRO JORDAN*

Attachments

• 1650237372115.png
    1650237372115.png
    270.6 KB · Views: 281
Last edited by a moderator:

What Can Cause an Electrolyte Imbalance?​

An electrolyte imbalance can be caused by:
  • Losing fluids as a result of persistent vomiting or diarrhea, sweating or fever.
  • Not drinking or eating enough.
  • Chronic respiratory problems, such as emphysema.
  • Higher-than-normal blood pH (a condition called metabolic alkalosis).
  • Medications such as steroids, diuretics and laxatives.

In that case, all the more reason not to just conveniently lose a child. My opinion.
those families are notorious for moving to another state as soon as it happens. The family could have up and moved and nobody where they moved to even knows there's a child missing from the family unit and previous jurisdiction is just glad they don't have to fund a case against them.

I can only guess they are downplaying it as much as possible as to sound like it isn't murder or neglect so that the culprit comes forward thinking they can give a story and not be in as much trouble... Oh my child died of an illness and I panicked... If that's the case it isn't working and I don't think it is going to work...

That still doesn't explain releasing the image or more about him.

They really are way too quiet on this case and it seems to have little noticeable coverage or publicity when it is a recent death and a child who needs an identity and name!!! I've never done it but can't you reverse like a photo or image to look for it online? Maybe wouldn't work, maybe you need the actual alive photo but couldn't they try to match the face, maybe on someone's FB if their child or something? Or is that not how that works? I know little about it...

Larger image of the suitcase for our thread.

View attachment 14594
I am looking back at this picture. First time I am noticing the wheels. Would you call this an OLD suitcase as to manufacturer date? Would you call it a cheap or good one as to wheels? The wheels look small to me but then they may not be plastic and may be metal, steel etc.,but they look so little compared to nowadays to the size of the suitcase but if metal... And so may be an older case? Doesn't everything now have like black wheels and likely plastic and probably bigger? And probably more ball type wheels etc.? No expert but just saying those kind of wheels I probably wouldn't see in line at an airport these days would I much?

Something just occurred to me.

Maybe LE isn't saying much because this child was being trafficked into the United States from the southern border? Washington County is 2 counties north of the IN- KY state line.
They certainly have alluded to being possibly from out of the country more than once... It is in some ways slipped in without being made a point of and yet it is unusual in a case to see such mentioned in almost a subtle way which in the very same breath makes it notable imo... One could almost read it and think nothing of it but that's exactly what seems a bit odd...

So are you thinking they are looking at something bigger like a trafficking ring...? Big crime circles I tend to think are pros, like mafia, etc. One would almost think they wouldn't have used a Vegas suitcase but something that blends and maybe not one at all and just have disposed of him in a large body of water, etc. or something... Or am I just assuming...?

And bringing him in where it is largely small and a white demographic mostly seems a bit risky no...? But then that would I guess throw a scent off too maybe...

All I have to say is they had better be on this and have a major lead as a reason for no pic, clothing description, etc. and that's why the quiet because it is notable the lack of info and attention this is getting!!!

Unless the family was too poor to afford a burial.
That's possible. But at least in this area, you just don't hear of families abandoning bodies in the woods due to lack of finances. I need to check something, hopefully I can edit in a bit.

You can get a direct cremation in this area for $800 or less. There are also state funds available for indigent circumstances.

Last edited:
That's possible. But at least in this area, you just don't hear of families abandoning bodies in the woods due to lack of finances. I need to check something, hopefully I can edit in a bit.

You can get a direct cremation in this area for $800 or less. There are also state funds available for indigent circumstances.
But if somebody was already under some kind of scrutiny, they sure wouldn't be applying for aid to open up even a bigger inquiry.

3 months after boy found in suitcase in Indiana, hard questions remain​

It's been three months since a boy was found dead inside a suitcase in Washington County, Indiana, and Yvonne Casey wants answers.

Casey, who organized a vigil for the for the boy, who is believed to have been around 5 years old.

"I just feel that we need to know who he is and where he comes from and to get some closure for him," Casey said.

Stuffed animals, toys and flowers are adorn the grave for the child in Salem, Indiana, who still hasn't been identified. The tombstone reads, "In loving memory of a beloved little boy known but to God."

"He came from somewhere and he ended up in a suitcase in the woods," said Janet Irk, Casey's mother who also organized a vigil. "I don't even have a word for what that is."

But to date, that child's identity remains a mystery.

"Like in any investigation, our detectives are very active looking at every angle they can," explained Sgt. Carey Huls with the Indiana State Police. "We're still looking for some of those answers, as far as if somebody has information about a possible -- this child could be this person they haven't seen for awhile, to give us that call."

Police say they've checked the national database for missing children, but so far, there have been no matches to the black child believed to be 5 years old.

"Most of those tips, again, as it was early on, were related to a missing child from Virginia which we've already said -- Codi Bigsby, a very tragic case where he's still missing -- it's been shown and we've said publicly that it's not Codi Bigsby, but that's still the number one call that comes in," Sgt. Huls said.

"We will not be quiet until eventually we get answers," Irk said. "The case doesn't go cold and we've got a better chance."

"We're glad that the community has come together to support us and to stand behind this child and bring justice for him," Sgt. Huls said.

1658980607177.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back