MI AUNDRIA BOWMAN: Missing from Holland, MI - 11 March 1989 - Age 14 *Found Deceased*

1602109753375.png

If you're not familiar with Aundria Bowman's case, you can see her Facebook page Find Aundria M Bowman that her bio mother Cathy runs. I'll add more when I have more time.

Aundria's (birth name Alexis M Badger) adoptive father Dennis Bowman was arrested in November for the 1980 rape and brutal murder of a lady named Kathleen Doyle, 25, in Norfolk, Virginia.

Allegan Co. man admitted killing girl in 1989, mom says- by: WOODTV.com staff - Posted: Feb 5, 2020 / 12:48 PM EST / Updated: Feb 5, 2020 / 01:50 PM EST

ALLEGAN, Mich. (WOOD) — An Allegan County man has confessed to killing his adopted daughter 30 years ago, the girl’s mother told News 8.

Aundria Bowman, 14, vanished from her Hamilton Township home March 11, 1989. Aundria’s biological mother Cathy Terkanian had always suspected Aundria’s adoptive father Dennis Bowman was behind hit.

Authorities are conducting a search at Dennis Bowman’s home on 136th Avenue near Hamilton.

The Allegan County Sheriff’s Office will be hosting a press conference at 5:30 p.m. today in reference to the case

edited by staff to add media link

Last edited by a moderator:

Kimster

Let's Find Michael Bryson!
Staff member

Kimster

Let's Find Michael Bryson!
Staff member
ALLEGAN, Mich. (WOOD) — The man heading to trial in the murder of his daughter three decades ago has admitted to another horrific crime, which could be among his first in decades of suspected crimes against women.

Police told News 8 that Dennis Bowman confessed to a rape and assault incident in 1979. The victim was a 27-year-old woman from Holland.

The headline from 1979 reads, “Man sought in assault” in October of that year. The Ottawa County Sheriff’s Office was looking for a young man who raped and assaulted a Holland Township woman in her home. The description of the suspect was a white male between 25 and 30 years old with sandy hair and wire-rimmed glasses.

More than 40 years later, Dennis Bowman admitted to police that he “did bad things to her.”

The home was located near James Street and Butternut Drive. Bowman was living at a mobile home park just down the street. The reports from the time said the 27-year-old woman was bound and gagged before being sexually assaulted.

From the link ^^^

This pervert/killer is a serial predator! I have to wonder if there were any signs of this when they were going through the adoption process?

Mel70

ALLEGAN, Mich. (WOOD) — The man heading to trial in the murder of his daughter three decades ago has admitted to another horrific crime, which could be among his first in decades of suspected crimes against women.

Police told News 8 that Dennis Bowman confessed to a rape and assault incident in 1979. The victim was a 27-year-old woman from Holland.

The headline from 1979 reads, “Man sought in assault” in October of that year. The Ottawa County Sheriff’s Office was looking for a young man who raped and assaulted a Holland Township woman in her home. The description of the suspect was a white male between 25 and 30 years old with sandy hair and wire-rimmed glasses.

More than 40 years later, Dennis Bowman admitted to police that he “did bad things to her.”

The home was located near James Street and Butternut Drive. Bowman was living at a mobile home park just down the street. The reports from the time said the 27-year-old woman was bound and gagged before being sexually assaulted.

From the link ^^^

This pervert/killer is a serial predator! I have to wonder if there were any signs of this when they were going through the adoption process?
And the adoptive mother. REALLY?. She went missing. He buries her on the property and pours concrete over her.

Mel70

From the link ^^^

Sometimes they adopt to abuse which is so sick. IDR But I am sure he sexually abused her as well. I can't see someone like him not.

GrandmaBear

Deputized Emu Slayer/Horse Thief Hunter
Sometimes they adopt to abuse which is so sick. IDR But I am sure he sexually abused her as well. I can't see someone like him not.
I tend to lean that way as well. Just basing it on his other crimes involving sex and that he had no love for her is obvious.

Mel70

Took her remains to another property too. He got off on that IMO. Control of only he knew where she was. It's just horrific.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vn13