AMBER Alert ARMAIDRE ARGUMON: Missing from Wells, TX - 18 Sept 2020 - Age 5 weeks

1600473876366.png

Local Law Enforcement Issue Alert for Missing Wells, TX Infant

The Wells Police Department and Cherokee County Sheriff's Office have activated the Deep East Texas Amber Alert Program and will be activating the Texas statewide Amber Alert Network because of a Wells, Texas infant who may have been abducted.

At approximately 4:16 PM on Friday, September 18, 5-week old Armaidre Antwan Marquie Argumon was believed to be abducted from his residence on Old Forest Rd, Wells TX.

Armaidre is a mixed-race infant, with dark-colored hair and last seen wearing a cloth diaper. He was last seen in Wells, allegedly with his father, in a Green 2000 Ford Truck License Plate MBD8186. The father has been located by law enforcement but the whereabouts of the child are still unknown at this time.

UPDATED: Search launches for missing Wells infant

Area law enforcement agents have launched a search for a missing month-old boy from Wells, who was reported last seen between 8:30 and 10:30 a.m. Friday morning.

According to Cherokee County Sheriff Brent Dickson, the infant was reported missing by a family member.

The department is working with the Wells Police Department in a combined investigation. At this time, Dickson said the agencies are conducting numerous interviews and are working on getting an Amber Alert issued.

UPDATED AT 6:20 PM FRIDAY:

According to a Facebook message on its page, Wells Police Department said that it also is working with the Texas Ranger to find the missing infant.

"At this time we ask anyone that has spotted a Green Ford Ranger to contact the Cherokee County Sheriff's Department. An Amber Alert has been issued. As more information comes in the public will be updated," the post stated.

MEDIA - ARMAIDRE ARGUMON: Missing from Wells, TX since 18 Sept 2020 - Age 5 weeks

Last edited:

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member
Wells police, Texas Rangers investigate missing 5-week-old baby

According to Wells Police Patrolman Steve Cooper, Texas Rangers and Sheriff Brent Dickson are interviewing the father. Cooper said dogs are on the way to try to find the baby.

There are three separate crime scenes: the home in the 500 block of Forest Road, the father’s car and a second vehicle the father has access to.

GrandmaBear

‘We Have Nothing to Fear Except Fear Itself'
I signed out as I was seeing this so signed back in. There are just days and this is one where I really wonder about our human race, and why... I try but I fail to understand and I guess we are just maybe not meant to understand some things and/or all people, I just don't know. I pray though that this baby is found safe. Please!

GrandmaBear

‘We Have Nothing to Fear Except Fear Itself'
Not sure if I found all of the arrests but found enough. I wouldn't say it bodes well for this child.

One of the sites showed he had something like six tattoos; I am surprised in the search for the baby they don't put up his picture and/or description?

Last edited:

KareBear

Small victories... are huge.
Sheriff's office makes 2nd arrest in Wells sex assault case

"WELLS, TX (KTRE) - The Cherokee County Sheriff's Office has arrested two Wells men after a woman said she was sexually assaulted after they broke into her home.
Deandre Marquie Argumon, 26, and Trayvon Deon Warren, 18, are each charged with burglary of a habitation with the intention of a sexual offense."

KareBear

Small victories... are huge.
Screenshot_20200919-112045_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200919-111954_Chrome.jpg

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member
Cherokee County Crime Stoppers is offering a substantial reward for information about one-month-old infant Armaidre Argumon, who was reported missing from Wells Friday afternoon.

Call Crime Stoppers at 903 586-STOP (7867) or the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office, 903-683-2271, to report information.

Investigators have identified a person of interest, and are asking the public to come forward if anyone has seen the child’s father, Deandre Argumon, driving a gray 2003 Ford Explorer between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Friday, Sept. 18.

A person of interest has been found and detained in connection with a missing 1-month-old Texas baby, but police are still searching for the infant.

Jacksonville Progress reports that baby Armaidre Antwan Marquie Argumon was last seen on September 18 in Wells, Texas, close to the 500 Block of Old Forest Road at around 7:30 a.m. The following day, authorities found the truck the baby was last seen in and detained his father, Deandre Argumon, for questioning.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member
Well the dad is not being forthcoming quite clearly... I HOPE that only means he is trying to worry the mother or something and not that he did something to the baby. Bad sign though...

If they weren't talking about crime scenes and bringing in search dogs, I'd be way more optimistic that that's the case.
Also I feel like they'd be putting out more information such as "If you have the baby just come forward, no charges will be filed" etc.
But I also hope that's the case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindyvaughn71