Amethyst "Ame" Killian, 22, found dead in St. Peters, MO on 27 Nov 2020 *ARREST**GUILTY PLEA*

1606715057126.png

She allegedly walked to a Mini-Mart at 1 a.m. Thanksgiving Day. She was not reported missing until 8 p.m. that day it sounds like. The family I believe searched the following day and found her phone charger and purse with blood on it. They then called LE and a short time later her body was found.

She was 5 months pregnant and had two other children. There is more in this video which is only 8 minutes long but has more detail and a map. No arrests nor cause of death yet but clearly looks like foul play.

Last edited by a moderator:
A LITTLE girl screamed “no, no” when she was told her pregnant mom was allegedly brutally murdered on Thanksgiving, according to reports. Amethyst Killian‘s slain body was found on a street near Old Towne Park in St. Peters, Missouri, a day after she went missing on Thursday.

That just broke me. :cry:

A LITTLE girl screamed “no, no” when she was told her pregnant mom was allegedly brutally murdered on Thanksgiving, according to reports. Amethyst Killian‘s slain body was found on a street near Old Towne Park in St. Peters, Missouri, a day after she went missing on Thursday.

That just broke me. :cry:
I hope they just worded that badly, even the headline says it... Meaning I hope they did not tell a six year old the detail that she was "brutally murdered" but it sure is the way the article and headline makes it sound.

Wondering if she was actually she seen on surveillance video at the Quik Trip? Investigators apparently won't say if they have video or not. Why would her family not be concerned until 8pm on Thanksgiving evening if she had left in the early morning hours of the night before? That seems strange. Perhaps an argument that made her leave? She lived with her parents, her boyfriend/fiance, and her kids. Nobody thought it was strange that this 5-months-pregnant woman didn't come back?

Probably doesn't mean anything but she's 22 and pregnant with her third child. All the same father? Definitely was a teen mom for the first one. There was a gap between her first and second child though so there may be another man in her past too.

1. Family Members Say Killian Went to the Gas Station Down the Street & Never Came Back

According to Fox2Now, Ame and her mom were planning to have a green bean casserole bake off for Thanksgiving, but she never showed up.

2. Killian’s Body Was Found Outside

In a November 27 press release, the St. Peters Police Department wrote that the major case squad was activated for the homicide in St. Peters. The specific cause of death is not clear, but Fox2Now reported that her mother said the death was “brutal.” According to the television station, Killian had a “bit of a troubled past.”

Her body was found only a block from her home.

3. Killian Leaves Behind Two Young Children

4. Killian’s Mother Described the Heartbreaking Moment She Told Killian’s Young Daughter She Wasn’t Coming Home

On Facebook, Killian’s mother described how she sat Killian’s 6-year-old daughter down “to tell her that jesus needed a beautiful angel and her mom was the most beautiful of them all.”

She wrote that she couldn’t “even get another word out,” and all the child could do was “scream No! No!” The child has had “several outbursts of crying” but was being comforted with toys.

5. Killian Wrote on Facebook That She Loved Her ‘Perfect Little Family’

1606937319613.png

I hope they just worded that badly, even the headline says it... Meaning I hope they did not tell a six year old the detail that she was "brutally murdered" but it sure is the way the article and headline makes it sound.
No, the article goes into more detail. But they didn't seem to handle it very well either... They told her, tried to comfort her with toys, told her toys wouldn't help, and now she wants a tree. Certainly a strange way to handle it. But they're all grieving, so who am I to judge. From the link:

On Facebook, the victim’s mother Stacy Stelzer described how she sat Killian’s six-year-old daughter, Marley, down “to tell her that Jesus needed a beautiful angel and her mom was the most beautiful of them all,” according to Heavy.

Stelzer reportedly wrote that she couldn’t “even get another word out,” and all the child could do was “scream No! No!”.

The little girl has had “several outbursts of crying” but was being comforted with toys, according to the report.

The grandma told the girl, “toys don’t heal your heart,” and the child expressed a desire for a Christmas tree, the media outlet reports.

No, the article goes into more detail. But they didn't seem to handle it very well either... They told her, tried to comfort her with toys, told her toys wouldn't help, and now she wants a tree. Certainly a strange way to handle it. But they're all grieving, so who am I to judge. From the link:

On Facebook, the victim’s mother Stacy Stelzer described how she sat Killian’s six-year-old daughter, Marley, down “to tell her that Jesus needed a beautiful angel and her mom was the most beautiful of them all,” according to Heavy.

Stelzer reportedly wrote that she couldn’t “even get another word out,” and all the child could do was “scream No! No!”.

The little girl has had “several outbursts of crying” but was being comforted with toys, according to the report.

The grandma told the girl, “toys don’t heal your heart,” and the child expressed a desire for a Christmas tree, the media outlet reports.
Just sad all the way around! Since it appears she had a troubled past, that might explain why they didn't report her missing right away.

Well that's a nicer way of telling the daughter than what it sounded like at least.

There is much to question in this case. In fact, I wonder if all adults were up at 1 a.m., it sure came across that way when I first heard about it, but it seems unlikely, in that they all heard her say where she was going or that she was going at all. They seem to live together but I wonder if there are separate areas. I guess I mean is maybe there is a lower level and the bf knew she was leaving and told the parents when she did not come back. Or were they all aware which is what I first took reports to mean? It sounded like no one searched until Friday, but one would think they ran the route to the gas station at least or looked around some on Thanksgiving? The six year old had to wonder where she was for the holiday no? No indication of looking on Thursday though.

I find it very unusual at her age and pregnant and with children at home that they did not report her missing sooner when someone goes missing in the wee hours on a short walk? Her kids, bf and family are all at home and there are Thanksgiving plans and her not coming home on Thanksgiving would set off big warning bells wouldn't it? And she's on foot...

Maybe if she left upset or something they thought she chose to stay gone but it was made to sound almost like she went to get a few groceries the way I first heard it... At 1 a.m. to shop for a few things which immediately struck me odd so no impression was given there were any issues at all or unhappiness. However, we know how reporting goes and initial information kept back...

Her location found was not en route to the gas station is another thing and yet it was so close to home. I don't like any of the vibes in this case. Not enough info to be sure of anything but it is all a bit odd imo.

She is very young, was having her third child and has spent much of the last couple of years pregnant. Many people in comments under videos have wondered why no one insisted on walking with her if they all saw her leave and she said where she was going which again is what it sounded like.

I don't want to judge as this is absolutely horribly sad and tragic for the family but there definitely are some unanswered questions.

They certainly have a LOT of physical and circumstantial evidence tying him to this. Hopefully he pleas out and this doesn't get tied up in the courts for years to come. Thinking of her poor babies. :(
Extremely sad. So young a life lost and her poor children. The poor unborn baby. Her poor family. RIP Ame.

May he never see daylight again.

O'Fallon, Mo., man gets life without parole for fatally stabbing pregnant woman​

• Jul 26, 2022

• Damion Delgado, 29, pleaded guilty Tuesday to charges of first-degree murder, second-degree murder and armed criminal action in the death of Amethyst “Ame” Killian, 22, a mother of two. Circuit Judge Michael ***ras sentenced Delgado to the mandatory sentence of life in prison without parole.

Wondering if she was actually she seen on surveillance video at the Quik Trip? Investigators apparently won't say if they have video or not. Why would her family not be concerned until 8pm on Thanksgiving evening if she had left in the early morning hours of the night before? That seems strange. Perhaps an argument that made her leave? She lived with her parents, her boyfriend/fiance, and her kids. Nobody thought it was strange that this 5-months-pregnant woman didn't come back?

Probably doesn't mean anything but she's 22 and pregnant with her third child. All the same father? Definitely was a teen mom for the first one. There was a gap between her first and second child though so there may be another man in her past too.
Late to the party on this one but if she was at a QT, it was definitely on video. Those stores have some of the best video and most also have audio and it's posted everywhere that they have it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back