AIDEN LEOS, Age 6, killed in Orange County CA road rage *ARRESTS*

10692689_052521-aiden-new.jpg

Authorities say the mother of 6-year-old Aiden Leos was driving him to kindergarten Friday morning on the 55 Freeway in Orange, California. A road rage suspect fired a shot that went through the trunk and hit the little boy, who was in the back in a booster seat, in the stomach.

kdg411

Administrator
Staff member
"Please help us find the people who did this to my little brother," said an emotional Cloonan. "He's only 6 and he was so sweet. He was a very, very loving boy. So, please help us find who did this to him."

kdg411

Administrator
Staff member
43668863-9637943-image-m-55_1622492279088.jpg

District Attorney Todd Spitzer of Orange County urged the criminal to self-confess on Sunday night.

kdg411

Administrator
Staff member
CHP said the suspect vehicle continued driving northbound on the 55 Freeway to the eastbound 91 Freeway toward Riverside. The suspects were described as a female driver and a male passenger who pulled the trigger.

Kimster

Let's Find Michael Bryson!
Staff member
CHP said the suspect vehicle continued driving northbound on the 55 Freeway to the eastbound 91 Freeway toward Riverside. The suspects were described as a female driver and a male passenger who pulled the trigger.
I think they’re going to get them.

Kimster

Let's Find Michael Bryson!
Staff member
I just told my story in the private chat and I’ll post it here.

When I was in my early 20s and living in Orange County, California, I was driving to work one day and a girl was driving up next to me with a male passenger. He was angry with me about something and I’m not sure but it seems like he said I cut him off but I didn’t know I did, anyway he had a Coke in his hand and he threw it on the inside of my car so it hit the inside of my windshield and it was hard to see. Then he was screaming and cussing at me to pull over. I was so scared! I drove around as fast as I could through residential areas and pulled up into a driveway because I thought they were going to kill me. They didn’t see me pull into the driveway and I just sat there shaking and waited until I calmed down. Nobody came out of the house either. It was very frightening. And I wasn’t very far from the same freeway where this sweet little boy was killed!
Road rage has always been an issue in Southern California. My situation happened over 37 years ago!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlette