1. DAISY CHAINS SENDS NEDDRA ANTHONY HOME AFTER 19 YEARS!

Click HERE to learn more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. “Some quit due to slow progress,
    Never grasping the fact that slow progress is progress.”

See how you can identify someone and send them home!

Click here for more info!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CWadmin@crimewatchers.net

FL YESSENIA SUAREZ & her 2 children: Missing from Deltona, FL - 22 Oct 2013 - Ages 28, 9 & 8 *GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Missing 2010 to 2014' started by Jaws, Sep 30, 2015.

1. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

'She died looking at me': Accused triple murderer confesses he killed his wife by karate-chopping her in the neck but claims his neighbor murdered her two children with an axe

A husband accused of murdering his wife and two stepchildren broke down and admitted killing her in an interview with investigators.

But Luis Toledo, 35, from Deltona, Florida, claims his stepchildren, Thalia Otto, 9, and Michael Otto, 8, who he raised with wife Yessenia Suarez, were murdered by his neighbor, Tyshawn Jackson.

He alleged Jackson used an axe.

In an audio (taken October 23 2013) played to jurors Thursday, he broke down to investigators about 28-year-old Suarez, who was allegedly having an affair and sought a divorce, as he said: 'It was an accident with my wife,' according to ClickOrlando.com.

In the recording played Thursday he told officials: 'I got so tired of her grabbing at me. She fell down on the floor. Looking at me.'

He said he karate-chopped her in the throat: 'She couldn't breathe. She's not breathing. She's not breathing. She died looking at me.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5001236/Accused-triple-murderer-confesses-killing-wife.html

spike likes this.
  2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Jury: Toledo guilty for three murders

In the high-profile murder trial of 35-year-old Luis A Toledo, a St Johns County jury took approximately eight-hours today to convict the former Number 3 leader in the “Florida Latin Kings” gang of two-counts of first-degree murder, capital felonies punishable by death, and one-count of second-degree murder. Toledo was also convicted of tampering with physical evidence.

Toledo was found guilty of second-degree murder in the killing of his wife, 28-year-old Yessenia Suarez, and two-counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of her children, 9-year-old Thalia and 8-year-old Michael.

The penalty phase of the trial will begin next week.

https://historiccity.com/2017/staugustine/news/florida/jury-toledo-guilty-for-three-murders-70207

Paradise and spike like this.
  3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Man sentenced to life for killing wife, her 2 kids

A Florida man convicted of killing his wife and her two children will be sentenced to life in prison.

News outlets reported jurors reached their decision Friday in the case against 35-year-old Luis Toledo. The jury voted 10-2 for death, but because the decision was not unanimous, he will serve a life sentence.

http://www.newschief.com/news/20171104/man-sentenced-to-life-for-killing-wife-her-2-kids

Kimster and spike like this.
  4. spike

spike Bronze Member

RATS.:mad:

5. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I didn't see "no parole"?

No bodies - NO PAROLE!

spike and SheWhoMustNotBeNamed like this.