1. “Some quit due to slow progress,
    Never grasping the fact that slow progress is progress.”

See how you can identify someone and send them home!

Click here for more info!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CWadmin@crimewatchers.net

Vic TANIA SCARLETT - Missing from Carrum Downs, VIC - 17th Feb 2016 - Age 29yrs *Presumed found*

Discussion in 'Australia: Located/Resolved' started by MarlyWings, Feb 29, 2016.

1. MarlyWings

MarlyWings Retired Staff

Concerns for missing Carrum Downs woman

Sunday, 28 February 2016 23:06

Police are concerned for the welfare of missing Carrum Downs woman Tania Scarlett as she has not made contact with her family for over a week.

Tania was last seen leaving a relative’s home in Carrum Downs on Wednesday 17 February about 4pm.

It is not known how Tania left the home whether it was on foot or with someone but her car, a 2001 BMW silver coupe with registration 1FQ 9KX , is missing.

Police and Tania’s family are concerned and worried, as it is out of character for her to go this length of time without contacting her mother.

The 29-year-old is described as Caucasian in appearance with a fair complexion, about 165cm tall with a thin build and long black hair.

An image of Tania has been released in the hope it will assist police in locating her.

mini-Tania_SCARLETT.jpg

Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or to make a confidential report log on at www.crimestoppersvic.com.au

http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/news/9305-concerns-for-missing-carrum-downs-woman.html

http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/index.php?media/tania-scarlett-missing-from-australia.1286/

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2016
    MULDER and MissyMoo like this.
  2. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

MULDER likes this.
  3. MULDER

MULDER Bronze Member

I'm not sure Imamazed - there is a website that says she has been found, but no link to confirm it.
    I would be really interested to see if she has been located or not.
    I cant find anything at the moment on the web.

Kimster and Imamazed like this.
  4. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Her name doesn't even come up on a search at the Victoria police site, so we'll presume she's been found.

5. MULDER

MULDER Bronze Member

The only thing about the Vic Police website is that they dont keep the MP's on the site for long -
    I checked the government Missing Persons site: https://www.missingpersons.gov.au
    she is not there. But then again either is Prahbdeep Srawn - though it maybe because he is from Canada not Australia :(

With cases like these where we don't know, is there any way to get official confirmation?

Kimster likes this.
  6. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Ask Victoria Police, perhaps? I've written reporters before who wrote an article. I haven't ever called the police department though. I don't know what else we could do? Maybe call them and ask them what they suggest we do?

MULDER likes this.
  7. MULDER

MULDER Bronze Member

Let me see what I can find out :)
    Not that I have any 'insider info' or anything - just Jane Ordinary makin' an enquiry.

Kimster likes this.