1. DAISY CHAINS SENDS NEDDRA ANTHONY HOME AFTER 19 YEARS!

Click HERE to learn more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. “Some quit due to slow progress,
    Never grasping the fact that slow progress is progress.”

See how you can identify someone and send them home!

Click here for more info!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CWadmin@crimewatchers.net

MO PEMISCOT COUNTY JOHN DOE: WM, 25-35, Blytheville, AR - June 1978 *Jimmy Hendricks *

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by Kimster, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Jimmy

Jimmy Active Member

spike likes this.
  2. Jimmy

Jimmy Active Member

I can't post for all to see.can I tell you privately?or what do I do.

spike, patsella and Kimster like this.
  3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Where are the links that had the contact names on them? I'm kind of giving myself a rhetorical question.

@Sunburst, do you have any ideas on who Jimmy can contact and see which detective is handling this case?

spike and patsella like this.
  4. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

I think I understand that you got the name of the person/agent who was handling the unidentified case. That may be a different person now that Jimmy and Kim have been identified.

I've sent you a PM.

spike likes this.
  5. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

Could that have been the contact person at NAMUS or doe network? That is my best guess.

Would it be two jurisdictions since they were found in two states? Or, would that come under FBI since it crossed state lines?

Kimster and spike like this.
  6. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

Understood, I've sent you a private message. :)

spike likes this.
  7. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

Hello Jimmy - Keep on it in private message with Patsella. She is an amazing advocate who can guide you to the right law enforcement officials. DO NOT put any info about the case up here, particularly who you believe might have murdered your brother and Kim - for you protection from the person/s who might be responsible for the murders. We want you and the rest of your family SAFE! I am sorry that you have to deal now with knowing Jimmy and Kim are no longer here with us. I hope justice will be swift.

Kimster likes this.