1. Zoe Campos disappeared from Lubbock, Texas in 2013.

Check out her story, "Into the Night", airing on Investigation Discovery's "Disappeared" series Sunday, April 30th at 9/8c.
    Then come back here and discuss with us!

Click Here for Zoe's thread!

Dismiss Notice
  2. “Some quit due to slow progress,
    Never grasping the fact that slow progress is progress.”

See how you can identify someone and send them home!

Click here for more info!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CWadmin@crimewatchers.net

OR KYRON HORMAN: Missing from Portland, OR - 4 June 2010 - Age 7

Discussion in 'Missing 2010 to 2014' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Apr 15, 2015.

1. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

They really try to minimize it here. They simply call it "tampering" of a vehicle.

Akoya, Kimster, MULDER and 4 others like this.
  2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Terri Horman not charged in Calif. stolen vehicle case

The stepmother of Kyron Horman, a missing Portland boy, will not be charged after her arrest for driving a stolen vehicle.

Prosecutors in the Marin County District Attorney’s Office reviewed the evidence and determined they could not prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt, said assistant district attorney Barry Borden. No charges will be filed.

Horman is still dealing with two unrelated cases. Prosecutors in Yuba County charged her with grand theft firearm, a misdemeanor crime.

Horman is also accused of domestic violence. A Sacramento man, who described himself as Moulton’s domestic partner, filed for a temporary restraining order against her on November 28.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron...harged-in-calif-stolen-vehicle-case/383072877

3. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

Theft of a firearm is a misdemeanor? o_O

Akoya, walkie-talkie, daisy7 and 5 others like this.
  4. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

In California, no less!

5. walkie-talkie

walkie-talkie Can you hear me now?

Kyle Iboshi (KGW-TV)
    January 25 at 5:17pm ·
    Update: A plea hearing has been set for February 6th in Terri Horman's gun theft case in Yuba County, California. It appears she might cut a deal with prosecutors on the misdemeanor charge.

In August 2015, Horman’s roommate reported the 46-year old had stolen a handgun from a safe in his Marysville, California home. When contacted by police, officers say Horman had the stolen gun in her possession.

Prosecutors charged Moulton with grand theft firearm. Records show she failed to show up for arraignment and a warrant was issued for her arrest.

On July 4, 2016, Moulton was booked and released from the Yuba County jail for failure to appear. She later pleaded not guilty to the theft charge.

Horman, who also goes by Terri Moulton, is the stepmother of a missing Portland boy. Kyron Horman was last seen on June 4, 2010 at Skyline School in Northwest Portland. He has never been found.

https://www.facebook.com/KyleIboshi...1827.372507652829892/1273315489415766/?type=3

Akoya, Paradise, spike and 4 others like this.
  6. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Terri's Troubles: Recent arrests give Kyron Horman's mother hope

Terri Horman has been getting in trouble with the law lately, but still has not been named a suspect in the disappearance of Kyron Horman, her stepson. It's been six-and-a-half years since Kyron went missing. His biological mother told News10 she's at a 'pivotal point' for an update on her son.

"Yeah you just get up everyday because you have to. It doesn't get easier." Kyron's biological mother, Desiree Young, said.

Desiree lives in southern Oregon. She said today feels no different than the day her son, Kyron, went missing.

Desiree said the recent arrests give her hope in getting closer to finding her son. But she fears Terri may be up to more trouble.

"I think that she's a threat to the community. And I think that before she's in prison that she may end up hurting someone else." Desiree said.

"She's going to be held accountable for what she's done. For Kyron and everything else. I hope that that's going to come this year." Desiree said.

Terri is scheduled to appear in a Yuba County courtroom Friday morning at 8:30.

As for the search for Desiree's son, she says there's a new head detective with new evidence, new searches and a renewed energy in the amount of time being spent to find Kyron Hormon.

http://ktvl.com/news/local/terris-troubles-recent-arrests-give-kyron-hormans-mother-hope

Akoya, Scorpio, Paradise and 5 others like this.
  7. Cousin Dupree

8. Steve

Steve Well-Known Member

BBM - new evidence? I hope this troubling case can be resolved. Kids should never disappear at all... to have Kyron disappear from a school - I have no words.

Akoya, Paradise, MULDER and 3 others like this.
  9. Kimster

I believe it was deviously calculated ahead of time by someone with lots of time on their hands...

Akoya, noZme, Paradise and 4 others like this.
  10. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Another one? She is really terrible at hiring people who get the job done (thankfully), if this is true.

Terri Horman's ex-boyfriend alleges murder-for-hire plot in 1990

Detectives in Roseburg are investigating allegations of a murder-for-hire plot involving Terri Horman that occurred nearly 30 years ago – long before her stepson Kyron Horman disappeared.

The alleged murder-for-hire plot targeted a man named Sean Rea, who was Horman’s boyfriend at the time. Rea said he remembered a strange man with a gun coming after him.

“Terri said, ‘He’s here for you!'” Rea recalled.

Records indicate police have known about the murder-for-hire allegations since 2011 but details have never been made public. Detectives recently presented their case to the Douglas County prosecutor. It’s not clear why the case wasn’t sent to prosecutors earlier.

http://www.kgw.com/news/investigati...lleges-another-murder-for-hire-plot/432261285

Steve, Akoya, Cousin Dupree and 6 others like this.
  11. Kimster

You know what's really sad? I wouldn't be surprised in the least if we hear from more ex-boyfriends saying the same! This woman has a cold Wicked heart.

Steve, Akoya, spike and 5 others like this.
  12. MULDER

MULDER Bronze Member

Agreed Kimster.
    I'm wondering how many other unreleased reports they have already which have been kept out of the public eye.
    The video was interesting...

http://www.kgw.com/news/investigati...lleges-another-murder-for-hire-plot/432261285

Steve, Akoya, Kimster and 6 others like this.
  13. Cousin Dupree

Why did he wait 27 years to come forward?

Steve, Lily, Akoya and 3 others like this.
  14. MULDER

MULDER Bronze Member

I dont think he believed what was happening to him was true, or could prove that it happened - he ran away from the picnic in the park scene when TH said 'He's here for you" to her ex boyfriend.
    TH's ex boyfriend was spoken to regarding TH when Kyron went missing and related what had happened in the park in 1990.
    The information was kept secret with LE.
    Then in 2011, the guy who was the hired man came forth and gave independent detailed information regarding the proposed murder-for-hire plot.
    LE spoke to the guy and confirmed the details cross referenced with what they had been told by the ex boyfriend.
    To confirm the story, Roseburg LE drove the ex-boyfriend (SR) back to the park where it (almost) happened.
    The DA (Oregon) can still prosecute with this case as there are no time limitations on any murder related crimes.
    The problem would be proving the case.

-----

Unbelievable - if true, this is the second time that TH has had something to do with hiring a person to murder another.

I get the feeling that something about Kyrons case is about to move forward.
    I really hope so.

Steve, Lily, Akoya and 5 others like this.
  15. Kimster

I'm surprised the hired Hitman came forward! Because he could be prosecuted too! Sounds like the guy never could have killed the ex-boyfriend in the first place. At least I hope not. Or maybe he has changed his life around? So many questions, but I'm really glad he came forward.

Steve, MULDER, Lily and 5 others like this.
  16. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

There are a lot of very violent 'professional' criminals who would kill any adult at all without blinking, who would never harm a child . It's like some of these guys who are in every other way utterly rotten venerate children, maybe for their innocence. And I think that's probably why pedos are so despised among general prison populations all over the world.

Anyway, he might have come forward despite the risk to himself because the thought of a murdered child bothered him -- though I dare say he had some kind of immunity deal happening.

edit: though it may well have been a bit of CYA... if Terri got done for murder, she might talk about him, etc, so he thought he'd get in first.

Whatever the reason, it's good he did come forward. And if the two accounts can indeed be shown to be completely independent of each other, that is pretty good evidence.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Steve, Akoya, Kimster and 4 others like this.
  17. Cousin Dupree

O/T but, I was watching a show about the murder of a woman. It happened in a deeply gang oriented part of town and usually nobody said anything about anything. However, the murderer of this woman was believed to be her own son. When these kids found out that this guy had killed his own mother a lot of them began to open up. Evidently, there are just some lines you can't cross with almost anyone.

Steve, Akoya, MULDER and 2 others like this.
  18. MULDER

MULDER Bronze Member

Kyron Horman's mom wants charges filed against Terri Horman in murder-for-hire plot

VIDEO AT LINK with interviews with Desiree Young and an overview of case -
    http://www.kgw.com/news/investigati...erri-horman-in-murder-for-hire-plot/432544687

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The mother of Kyron Horman wants prosecutors in Roseburg to charge Terri Horman for a decades-old murder-for-hire plot.
    “I want them to hold her accountable,” said Desiree Young, the missing boy’s biological mother. “I want people to understand what she is capable of.”

Terri Horman has long been the focus of investigators, but never been charged for the disappearance of her stepson. Kyron Horman was last seen on June 4, 2010. He has never been found.
    Young said detectives made her aware of the murder-for-hire allegations several years ago.
    “We’ve been waiting patiently for Douglas County DA’s office to do something with this since 2011,” said Young. “I want the DA’s office to do something.”
    -----
    In 2011, police unexpectedly contacted Rea, asking about Terri Horman. Multnomah County investigators were looking into her missing stepson, Kyron Horman.
    Rea said that Multnomah County investigators informed him that a prison inmate had confessed to taking part in a murder-for-hire plot decades ago in Roseburg.
    Rea recalled the unnamed inmate independently provided specific details that matched his account from 1990.

Police in Roseburg confirm detectives will present the case to prosecutors “in the near future and the case remains open.”

Young hopes the investigation will result in criminal charges for Terri Horman, who is now living in California. Horman could not be reached for comment.
    “We want her in jail. We want her held accountable,” said Young. “We want her to tell us what happened that day. We want the truth. We want Kyron to come home.”

19. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

She seems to be a ticking time bomb. If they don't do something soon, I bet there will be other's in her wake.

Kimster, Steve, Cousin Dupree and 3 others like this.
  20. Kimster

If she would have been held accountable for her first attempt to have someone killed, Kyron would probably be with us today. Pisses me off!