1. No Parole for Cop Killers is an ODMP program that makes it easy for you to urge parole boards to deny parole to convicted cop killers.
    In less than one minute, generate and mail a letter to parole boards with scheduled hearings for convicted cop killers.
    You can also subscribe to parole alerts.

http://www.odmp.org/noparole

Dismiss Notice
  2. “Some quit due to slow progress,
    Never grasping the fact that slow progress is progress.”

See how you can identify someone and send them home!

Click here for more info!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CWadmin@crimewatchers.net

FATIMA HASSANI: Missing from Manchester, England - 11 May 1995 - Age 16

Discussion in 'UK: Missing & Unidentified' started by Scorpio, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017
    Akoya and spike like this.
  2. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/content/articles/2005/12/19/191205_missing_fatima_feature.shtml

upload_2017-8-1_18-57-1.jpeg

Missing: Fatima Hassani

The list of Manchester's homeless people runs into hundreds annually. Some run away leaving their families in anguish. Fatima was 16 when she left her parents' home in Medlock. That was ten years ago.
    [​IMG]
      • Age when missing: 16
      • When: May 1995
      • Description: 5ft 5ins tall, medium build, black hair & dark brown eyes
      • Other characteristics: of Middle Eastern appearance
    Fatima left her parents’ home in Medlock, Greater Manchester, in May 1995, at the age of 16. Since then, the only contact her family have had was a phone call a month after her disappearance.

Fatima’s mother, Khadijeh Torbati, said: "I was in the kitchen and my children picked up the phone and she was crying on the phone and saying I miss you and when they called me to come she’d already hung up."

"My children picked up the phone and she was crying on the phone and saying I miss you and when they called me to come she’d already hung up"
    Khadijeh Torbati

Since then her family have heard nothing from her and her mum in particular is worried that Fatima could be unhappy and may be frightened of calling home. She wants her to know that she would love to hear from her and know that her daughter is safe.

"I haven't had a chance to talk to her to say: 'No - please come back. I tried to do my best'" said Khadijeh. Fatima would now be 26 years old. At the time, she was a student, and may have been under pressure. Her family, including her brother and sister, miss her very much and ask her to please get in touch.

Fatima is Iranian, 5ft 5ins tall and of medium build when last known. She also has black hair and dark brown eyes. If you have seen Fatima please call the National Missing Persons Helpline on Freephone 0500 700 700. All calls are free and confidential.

Akoya, Kimster and spike like this.