1. DAISY CHAINS SENDS NEDDRA ANTHONY HOME AFTER 19 YEARS!

Click HERE to learn more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. “Some quit due to slow progress,
    Never grasping the fact that slow progress is progress.”

See how you can identify someone and send them home!

Click here for more info!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CWadmin@crimewatchers.net

Vic ELISA CURRY: Missing from Aireys Inlet, VIC - 30 Sept 2017 *Found deceased*

Discussion in 'Australia: Located/Resolved' started by MissyMoo, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

I'm trying yo imagine how the neighbour could have seen her 'getting into bed' as she left.

To me, that's a bit weird in itself.. in my whole adult life, I've never just headed to bed and left a visitor to see themselves out. I've never left a friend's house, let alone an acquaintance (this was a holiday house. so not like they were full time neighbours..) without them walking to me to the door.

2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

You're reading my mind.

3. Kimster

Well-read and interested in current affairs, Ms Curry wrote prolifically to newspapers, including this one, commenting on everything from the failure of the NBN to the need for free tertiary education and even the Essendon football club doping scandal.

The letters also reveal someone keenly aware of the struggles faced by modern women when it came to work and family.

In a May 2013 letter to The Age, she wrote: “I am a stay-at-home mother of three children and certainly don’t think of my role as a burden. I feel fortunate that I am able to look after my children ...

“I do feel strongly, however, about the real problem facing many women who have stayed at home — the potential for economic inequality later in life, especially when a marriage breaks down.”

Several months later, she wrote to The Australian in response to the tragic news of a mother who had been jailed after harming her children.

“We ask how did this happen in suburbia? The family landscape has changed; many mothers have no help with young children, and with fathers working long hours or suffering from mental illness themselves, the endless task of looking after young children is shouldered alone,” she wrote.

Police understand Ms Curry may have been battling with depression for many years, although neighbours have claimed that she appeared “upbeat” last Saturday.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n/news-story/82e66c6b32b03daabd66c6beb35bcb19

4. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

Me neither.
    Unless unwell, to drop off the chicken soup and to tuck me in.
    Its odd for sure.

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...y/news-story/54694df25655af0a51ffdeb9e0ae2904

Lily, Kimster, spike and 1 other person like this.
  5. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

Apologies the above linked is locked.
    It says VicPol have set up an info caravan speaking to locals.
    I hope they dont do the mannequin, if her children see that their hearts will break even more.

Lily, Kimster, spike and 1 other person like this.
  6. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

7. Kimster

MissyMoo, Lily and spike like this.
  8. Kimster

MissyMoo, spike and Lily like this.
  9. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

... had that terrible feeling.

Still have it.

MissyMoo and spike like this.
  10. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

Police will continue their probe into the death of Elisa Curry after remains found on a beach were identified as the Melbourne mother of three.

More than a fortnight after the 43-year-old went missing without a trace, police on Monday confirmed remains found by a local walking their dog near Point Roadknight on Wednesday were Ms Curry.

In a brief statement, police said the investigation into her death is ongoing but said it is not being treated as suspicious 'at this stage'.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/nati...c-mum-elisa-curry-s-death-not-suspicious.html

MissyMoo and spike like this.
  11. spike

spike Bronze Member

Hi Lily!!!:love:

MissyMoo likes this.
  12. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

Poor lady.
    How will they know if it was accidental or she took her own life?
    Sad either way for her :(

spike and Kimster like this.
  13. Kimster

In most cases, they are able to determine. I wonder if the neighbor was over there because she was distraught and the neighbor was trying to calm her down? So many questions. I feel so terrible for her children.

spike, Lily and MissyMoo like this.
  14. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

spike likes this.