1. DAISY CHAINS SENDS NEDDRA ANTHONY HOME AFTER 19 YEARS!

Click HERE to learn more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. “Some quit due to slow progress,
    Never grasping the fact that slow progress is progress.”

See how you can identify someone and send them home!

Click here for more info!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CWadmin@crimewatchers.net

MO CHRISTINA WHITTAKER: Missing from Hannibal, MO - 13 Nov 2009 - Age 21

Discussion in 'Missing 2000 to 2009' started by fran, Jun 27, 2015.

1. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

• Christina Whittaker missing for five years, reward offered

Where is Christina Whittaker?

HANNIBAL, MO. -- It's a mother's worst nightmare -- a nightmare that's going on five years now.
    Christina Whittaker was last seen November 13, 2009.
    Now her mother wants her home, and police want answers.
    "I would never lose hope," Whittaker's mother, Cindy Young, said. "I mean, that's my baby. I'll never give up on her, and I still feel she's out there."
    Young never misses a chance to spend time with Alexandria who was just 6 months old when her mother disappeared.
    Young now has taken the search for her missing daughter in her own hands.
    "I still think she's in Peoria," Young said.
    Young has driven to Peoria many times in search of answers.

[​IMG]

http://www.connecttristates.com/news/story.aspx?id=1116458#.VY667PlViko

http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/index.php?media/christina-whittaker-missing-from-hannibal-mo.459/

Akoya likes this.
  2. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

https://storify.com/C2Case/whittaker

Christina Whittaker Young: Missing
    Christina Whittaker Young, 21, went missing Friday, November 13th, 2009. She was last seen leaving a bar in the 600 block of Broadway around 11:45 pm. If you know where Christina is, call 855 TIPS C2C or use our web based tip form. There is a $2,000 reward for information leading to her return.

Akoya and Kimster like this.
  3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Christina Whittaker missing 8 years, mother remains sure she is alive

Before having a balloon release and ceremony to mark the eighth year of searching for Christina Whittaker, her missing daughter, Cindy Young of Hannibal said she is sure Christina is alive.

And she hopes someone will encourage her to at least call her mother at <redacted>.

Young’s message to her daughter is: “If you see this, it’s never too late. I pray for you.”

She added, “Just a phone call would be the best day of my life.”

As family members and friends gathered at the Consumer Ministries church in New London, Young shared her confidence that her daughter is alive, reporting many people have told her Christina was seen in Peoria, Ill., at times at a homeless shelter. Her last report was eight or nine months ago, Young said. “There have been leads to verify she has been in Peoria.”

Young hopes anyone who knows anything about Christina will contact her, the Hannibal Police Department or another police department.

http://www.hannibal.net/news/201711...sing-8-years-mother-remains-sure-she-is-alive

[​IMG] upload_2017-11-13_19-21-12.jpeg

[​IMG]

Akoya, fran and Paradise like this.