1. OCTOBER IS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AWARENESS MONTH
    Domestic Violence Awareness Month evolved from the “Day of Unity” held in October 1981
    and conceived by the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
    Click Here for Resources
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Every October, schools and organizations across the country join STOMP Out Bullying™ in observing National Bullying Prevention Month. The goal: encourage communities to work together to stop bullying and cyberbullying by increasing awareness of the prevalence and impact of bullying on all children of all ages.
    Click Here For More Info!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “Some quit due to slow progress,
    Never grasping the fact that slow progress is progress.”

See how you can identify someone and send them home!

Click here for more info!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CWadmin@crimewatchers.net

Assassination of JFK

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by noZme, May 9, 2015.

1. KUHOOK

KUHOOK Former member

Love this website! Hello thanks for warm welcome and for helping do good for people who deserve justice. RFK made public announcement that his top priority as Attorney General would be going after organized crime which is what made his father wealthy in the first place. Thanks for the book rec.! Peace & love.

2. Rowdy Girl

Rowdy Girl Just call me Rowdy!

Hello again KUHOOK! Welcome to CW. :welcome:
    This is a great place and everyone is friendly and warm. I think you will like it here.

I love the way you articulate your thoughts. I'll be interested in reading more of your posts. I have always been fascinated with the JFK assassination, being from Dallas. :) And I feel like I know a lot on the topic. A past associate of mine was in the CIA and he is the one who gave me the book "Mafia Kingfish" and told me it's the closest thing to the truth out there. I knew the Campisi family in Dallas very well and they were very close friends with Jack Ruby. They visited him in jail often. Ruby was sent to Dallas to watch over the Campisis, who also happened to be very good friends with the Marcello family (Dixie mafia). I met Carlos one time at a golf tournament in Fort Worth. He was the most gracious southern Italian gentleman you would ever want to know. lol The Campisis were and still are very popular in Dallas. Everyone knows they are mafia but no one cares. It only adds to their mystique. But then no one ever thinks about the JFK assassination in connection with them either.

The only way they could pull it off was that it had to be an inside job, with the cops involved. The only reason Officer Tippett was killed is because his job was to kill Oswald and when Oswald saw him coming he knew it and that's why he shot him.

This is a subject that totally fascinates me. So nice to meet you! If you get a chance come over to the Allison Feldman thread. That's the topic I am currently obsessed with. :)

Rowdy :dance:

3. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

Best summation I've heard in a while :thankyou:

Rowdy Girl and Cousin Dupree like this.
  4. KUHOOK

KUHOOK Former member

Love your spirit thanks for being so pleasant! I have one more thing to add on the JFK thing. Considering who was likely in charge of this whole thing aka the usual suspects George W Bush Henry Kissinger and probably every alphabet soup of agency you could imagine, we can see why they needed to make it look chaotic. They probably knew that they needed actual trained government assassins to finish the job in case Oswald missed and if the officer really was a good Samaritan he's ptrying to do his job of course he would have tried to jump into the line of fire. If 9/11 taught us anything its that they need to create total chaos and confusion so to make it just look like everybody was shooting at everybody would be the best way to never be able to prove anything. It all comes down to money and that is obvious and you can imagine the Marcello crime family was being held around the gonads much like Snowden is being held that way by the Russians. Its like hey you're going to do what we need you to do or we're just going to get rid of you.

Hey what do you think about starting a thread for the 70 + 911 witnesses who have met a mysterious death who are all witnesses that did not agree with the government official story? I have a ton of info on this topic although this is not a conspiracy website we can start digging into those murders

Cousin Dupree and Rowdy Girl like this.
  5. Rowdy Girl

Rowdy Girl Just call me Rowdy!

Go for it! Let's ROLL! lol
    (no disrespect intended for the victims)

Cousin Dupree likes this.
  6. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

@KUHOOK so interesting you were born on Sept 11.

Not really sure about your Bush connections to JFK. And no 911 wasn't a conspiracy, but this isn't the place for the debate IMHO. Although you can ask the many people who still are alive and lost loved ones that day or escaped themselves. Not sure where you are from or if you actually know any 911 victims personally. I've met many. If you did know any victims, my deepest sympathies.

IMHO and no offense, but I would rather keep the thread on track. Maybe you should start a 911 conspiracy thread. It's a touchy subject and could get things off topic real fast here. Jmo.

7. President Pope Dewey

President Pope Dewey Sanity is a state of mind

Not sure how credible this is, but interesting nonetheless.
    https://uk.news.yahoo.com/cia-direc...ut-jfk-s-assassination-115348872.html#UHO0ZOv

GarAndMo49, noZme, Jaws and 1 other person like this.
  8. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

9. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

That is a very good article, thanks for sharing. I bet he was an interesting man with lots of stories.

Cousin Dupree and spike like this.